2021 BYD e6 is finally launched in Nepal.
Cimex Inc. Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of BYD EVs in Nepal, has revealed key details on the latest second generation of its popular SUV.
The last-gen e6 was already impressive, providing a 400km range in a single charge.
Interestingly, the all-new BYD e6 will bring forth new improvements, better features. However, it improves the most important factor for EV, range.
Talking about the pricing, the 2021 BYD e6 price in Nepal is Rs. 57.50 Lakhs.
Before talking about other details, let’s take a quick look at the upcoming 2021 BYD e6 in Nepal.
2021 BYD E6 Specifications
- Motor: Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM)
- Dimension: 4695 x 1810 x 1670 mm
- Wheelbase: 2800 mm
- Max Power: 70 kW
- Max Torque: 180 Nm
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: 135 Kmph
- Battery Capacity: 71.7 kWh
- Range: 520 Km
- Charging Time: 12 Hours
- Front Tyre: 215/55 R16 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 215/55 R16 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: Airbags, Regenerative Braking, HAC, VDC, TCS
- Suspension Setup: McPherson Strut and Multi-link
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 580 liters
- Ground Clearance: 175 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1930 kg
- Colors: Black, White, Blue-Black, and Green-White
2021 BYD E6 Price in Nepal: Rs. 57,50,000
2021 BYD e6 Overview
BYD e6 2021 comes with a new design.
While it still preserves its SUV stance, the styling components are further refined and modernized.
On the front, it is equipped with new LED Projector headlamps with LED DRLs. Moreover, it sports an aerodynamic grille with a sleek chrome line.
It comes across as a modern crossover with its curved and sculpted lines on the hood. Plus, the sporty bumpers help elevate the overall look.
Compared to the front section, the rest of the exterior is relatively simple.
Nonetheless, BYD has included premium chrome lines, floating roof appearance, and LED rear lights to spice things up.
Inside, the new e6 gets an upgraded interior, including leather seats as standard!
BYD e6 comes in four different colors: Black, White, Blue-Black, and Green-White.
2021 BYD e6 is powered by a 70kW AC Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM). It can generate a max power of 70kW and a max torque of 180Nm. It features a new 71.7kWh Blade Battery (LFP) with a range of whooping 520 km in a single charge!
The average charge time is 12hrs with a standard home charger (1.5hrs – 2hrs with Fast Charging Support).
In contrast to the old-gen e6, the motor capacity has been reduced. Adding a lower power motor with a high-density battery, BYD e6 now comes with a largely improved range.
Here is a quick highlight of new features and new upgrades.
BYD e6 Features Highlight
- 70kW AC PSMS Motor
- 71.7kWh Blade Battery
- Modern Crossover Styling with Sporty Undertones
- LED Projector Headlamps with LED DRLs and LED Rear Lights
- 10.1-inch Infotainment System (with USB and Bluetooth)
- 6-Way Adjustable Driver and Front Passenger Seat
- Leather Seats
- Automatic AC
- Improved 175mm Ground Clearance
- Smart Key
- Regenerative Braking with Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)
- Brake Override System (BOS)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Vehicle Dynamic Control System (VDC)
- Hill Assist Control (HAC)
- Anti-Theft System
2021 BYD e6 Price in Nepal and Availability
2021 BYD e6 price in Nepal will be Rs. 57.50 Lakhs. It is available in a single variant as standard.
Surprisingly, there were reports that BYD Nepal would introduce two different variants of the new e6. However, that does not seem to be the case here.
|2021 BYD e6||Price in Nepal|
|2021 BYD e6||Rs. 5750000|
The old e6 is currently offered for Rs. 50 Lakhs. The old e6 is high on performance, but it lacks in style, features, and comfort.
In contrast, the new e6 is high in battery, style, features, and comfort. While it does lack in performance, it makes up for it in range. Taking all that into consideration, it is best to go for the newer option.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of BYD EVs in Nepal?
Cimex Inc. Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributor of BYD EVs in Nepal.
What is the price of BYD E6 in Nepal?
The price of the new 2021 BYD E6 is Rs. 57.50 Lakhs.
What is the claimed range for BYD E6?
The new BYD E6 claims a range of 500km+ on a single charge.
What is the yearly tax on BYD E6?
The yearly tax on BYD E6 is Rs. 15,000.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching in Nepal Tomorrow!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch on September 20 in Nepal. Samsung unveiled…
- Realme C21Y with Triple-cameras Launching in Nepal Before Dashain!Realme’s new variant of C21, the Realme C21Y, is set to launch in Nepal. The…
- Samsung Galaxy M52 5G with SD 778G Chipset Confirmed to Launch in NepalSamsung Galaxy M52 5G is about to launch in Nepal. This will be the first…