Nepal’s bestselling bike brand, Bajaj has launched a brand new model of Discover 125cc in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand and Company, the official sole distributor of Bajaj bikes in Nepal, launched this bike at Janaki Temple, Janakpur on 28th April.
The Bajaj Discover 2018 is the only bike in its category to have new LED Daytime Running Lamp (DRL) headlight and digital console. The Bajaj Discover 125 2018 comes in two variants: Drum Brake and Disc Brake and they are priced at Rs. 183,900, and Rs. 192,900, respectively, in Nepal.
The new Bajaj 125 2018 has set a new definition for the entire 125cc segment bikes. It comes with a new and attractive design with 16 percent longer suspension, new textured seats, attractive tail light and DTSi engine. The bike is available in three different color variants – black, red and blue. With the launch of new Bajaj Discover 125 2018, the company contributed Rs. 251,000 for the systematic development of Janaki Temple.
The new Bajaj Discover 125 has the same engine specifications as its previous model. With the same single cylinder, 2-valve, air-cooled 124.6cc engine, it produces 10.9 PS power at 8000 RPM with 10.80 Nm torque at 5500 RPM. The vehicle is transmitted by 5-speed manual transmission system. Having the top speed of 100kmph, the Kerb weight of the bike is around 120 kgs. The fuel tank capacity of new Bajaj 125 2018 consists of 8 liters. Bajaj Discover 125 is one of the best mileage bikes in Nepal as it delivers an average of 80 kmpl.
The bike features Digital Speedometer with Tachometer, Odometer, and Tripmeter. The suspension duties of the bike are handled by Telescopic 140mm Fork Travel at the front and Twinshocks Nitrox (Gas filled) 120mm rear wheel travel at the back.
The ground clearance of the bike is 165mm with the wheelbase of 1305mm. It runs on 2.75 x 17-inch front tyre and 100/90-17-inch rear tyre that are further fixed with die-cast aluminum alloy wheels. The wheels are applied with 200mm disc brake(on the Disc variant) at the front and 130mm drum brake at the rear.
Bajaj Discover 125 2018 Key Specifications
- Displacement: 124.6 cc
- Mileage: 80 kmpl
- Max Power: 10.9 PS @ 8000 rpm
- Max. Torque: 10.80 Nm @ 5500 rpm
- No. of gears: 5
- Top Speed:100 kmph
- Fuel tank: 8L
- Kerb Weight(kg): 120.5
Bajaj Discover 125 Price in Nepal, Disc: Rs. 1,92,900
- Bajaj Discover 125 Price in Nepal, Drum: Rs. 1,83,900
The dimensions of the Bajaj Discover 125 2018 are rider-friendly and easy to handle. On the other hand, the lightweight motorcycle is easy to take in control. The braking system of the bike has become more efficient with the introduction of the front disc brake.
The major competitors of Bajaj Discover 125 in Nepal are Hero Super Splendor, TVS Stryker 125, TVS Pheonix 125 and Yamaha Saluto. Among these, all the new Bajaj Discover 125 2018 produces a winning mileage of 80 kmpl, because of which it can easily overshadow its rivals.
- 2018 GPX Razer 220 to Launch in Nepal Soon
- Omega Automobiles Brings Three Models of GPX Racing Bikes in Nepal
- Lemoto LRF 250 Dirt and Motard Bikes Launched in Nepal at Rs. 6.05 Lakhs
- Ncell Launches ‘Tourist SIM’ for Visit Nepal 2020 Travellers for Just Rs. 100Ncell has just announced a new Tourist SIM for foreigners entering Nepal this year. If…
- TVS iQube: TVS’s First E-Scooter Launched, Futuristic Design with a Few HiccupsTVS Motor Company prides itself on being one of the most innovative Indian Motor company.…
- Bajaj Dominar 250 is Finally Going to Happen: Here’s Everything We Know So Far!Bajaj India has finally unveiled a look at their 250cc next-gen motorcycle! Well… Technically, it…