Bajaj Pulsar 150 continued to dominate the 150cc segment in Nepal. Interestingly, it has been doing so ever since its first launch. Compared to the competition, Pulsar 150 offered performance, design, durability, and reliability. Amazingly, it did all at a great value for money proposition.
So, it was only fitting for Bajaj to do it all over again for the 125cc segment. That’s right! Bajaj Pulsar 125 is coming! While it is already available in India, it was just a matter of time before it made its way into Nepal.
Unfortunately, we still don’t know the details surrounding the new Bajaj Pulsar 125. However, we do believe that Bajaj Pulsar 125 price in Nepal is going to be set at Rs. 2,24,900.
Moreover, there are reports that Bajaj Pulsar 125 has been spotted in the Terai region. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors of Bajaj motorcycles in Nepal, is going under preparation for the launch of Bajaj Pulsar 125 in Nepal.
Interestingly, Bajaj Nepal is busy with the preparation to launch Bajaj Pulsar 220F ABS as well!
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Design
“How does it look?”
I don’t know if you remember this or not. Almost a decade ago, Bajaj launched three new line-ups for the Bajaj Pulsar series: Bajaj Pulsar 150, Bajaj Pulsar 220F and Bajaj Pulsar 220 Naked Version.
For whatever reason, Bajaj discontinued the Bajaj Pulsar 220 Naked Version. So, the design of that motorcycle was copied over Bajaj 180 then Bajaj 150. During that same time, Bajaj 150 didn’t really feature that pointy side panel.
If you remember what I’m talking about. Then, that’s the basic design of the new Bajaj Pulsar 125. However, the new 125cc version will feature a matt-finish, dubbed as Pulsar 125 Neon, which looks so much better!
Additionally, Bajaj Pulsar 125 will be available in three different colors: Neon Red, Neon Blue, and Neon Silver!
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Specifications
In a typical Bajaj fashion, there isn’t a whole lot of visual difference. However, the 125cc engine has been designed specifically for the Pulsar name.
Bajaj Pulsar 125 is powered by a 124.4cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled DTS-i engine. Moreover, it can generate a max power of 12PS at 8500rpm and max torque of 11Nm at 6500rpm. Likewise, it is mated to a 5-speed gearbox and a massive 11.5-liter fuel tank. Interestingly, it is one of the few 125cc motorcycles with a 5-speed gearbox.
Interestingly, chassis, suspension, tires, and everything else has been carried over from its bigger 150cc sibling. Likewise, it comes with dual-disc braking.
Other than that, it comes with a classic Pulsar backlit switches, clip-on handlebar, and LED tail light. Compared to other 125cc segments, nobody has touch Pulsar’s trademark features on this!
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Key Specifications
- Engine Displacement: 124.4cc
- Maximum Power: 12 Ps @ 8,500 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 11 Nm @ 6,500 rpm
- Mileage: 40 – 45 kmpl
- No. of Gears: 5
- Braking: Dual Disc
- Fuel Tank: 11.5L
- Curb Weight(kg): 140 kg
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,24,900
Yes, the pricing seems reasonable to some extent. It gets the features of a Pulsar 150 without costing as much. However, it does feel like Bajaj is neglecting its already available Bajaj Discover series.
Similar to the 150cc segment, the 125cc segment is also a highly competitive segment. So, Bajaj Pulsar 125 has a lot to prove, now that, it bears the Pulsar name.
Personally, I know people who were willing to buy Pulsar 150 but weren’t so inclined with the 150cc engine. For those people, Bajaj has a new Pulsar for you!
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…