Jagadamba Motors, the authorized dealer of TVS motorcycles has launched all-new 125 cc TVS Stryker motorcycle in the Nepali market. The TVS Stryker 125 price in Nepal is set Rs. 1,74,900. Sahil Agarwal, managing director of Jagdamba Motors, and Nikil Upreti, who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of TVS Stryker 125, launched the bike amidst an event.
This bike has an all-new BS IV complaint single cylinder 4 stroke air cooled spark ignition engine which delivers the best in class 8.1 Kw of power at 8,000 Rpm and maximum torque of 10.8 NM at 5,500 Rpm. As claimed by the company itself, it also gives the best in class mileage of 67 Km per liter, and a ground clearance of 173 mm.
TVS Stryker 125 Key Specs
- Engine Displacement: 125 cc
- Mileage (city): 65 Km/l
- Max Power: 11 Bhp @ 8,000 RPM
- Max Torque:10.8 Nm @ 5500RPM
- Top Speed:100 kmph
- Number of Gears:4
- Fuel tank capacity: 10 liters including 2-liter reserve
- Weight (Dry):127 kg
TVS Stryker 125 Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,74,900
The best thing about this machine from TVS is the power that it makes best in it’s class. Available in standard electric start variant, TVS Stryker 125 is priced at Rs 1,74,900. The bike comes in three color options — volcano red, metallic blue, and crimson white.
For more details, contact Jagadamba Motors – TVS.
- Best Bikes Under 2 Lakhs in Nepal: Features and SpecsCompared to a few years ago, the two-wheeler market has changed drastically. Both bikes and…
- Apple iPhone 12 Pre-Order in Nepal to Start This Week in NepalApple launched the iPhone 12 series a month ago that includes iPhone 12 mini, iPhone…
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro to be Available for Pre-Order from 27th November in NepalApple launched the iPhone 12 series a month ago that includes iPhone 12 mini, iPhone…