Jagadamba Motors, the authorized dealer of TVS motorcycles has launched all-new 125 cc TVS Stryker motorcycle in the Nepali market. The TVS Stryker 125 price in Nepal is set Rs. 1,74,900. Sahil Agarwal, managing director of Jagdamba Motors, and Nikil Upreti, who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of TVS Stryker 125, launched the bike amidst an event.
This bike has an all-new BS IV complaint single cylinder 4 stroke air cooled spark ignition engine which delivers the best in class 8.1 Kw of power at 8,000 Rpm and maximum torque of 10.8 NM at 5,500 Rpm. As claimed by the company itself, it also gives the best in class mileage of 67 Km per liter, and a ground clearance of 173 mm.
TVS Stryker 125 Key Specs
- Engine Displacement: 125 cc
- Mileage (city): 65 Km/l
- Max Power: 11 Bhp @ 8,000 RPM
- Max Torque:10.8 Nm @ 5500RPM
- Top Speed:100 kmph
- Number of Gears:4
- Fuel tank capacity: 10 liters including 2-liter reserve
- Weight (Dry):127 kg
TVS Stryker 125 Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,74,900
The best thing about this machine from TVS is the power that it makes best in it’s class. Available in standard electric start variant, TVS Stryker 125 is priced at Rs 1,74,900. The bike comes in three color options — volcano red, metallic blue, and crimson white.
For more details, contact Jagadamba Motors – TVS.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- Oppo F17 Pro with Quad Cameras And Helio P95 to Launch Soon in NepalOppo has recently launched some budget phones like Oppo A53 and Oppo A12 in Nepal.…
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Launched in Nepal, Priced at Rs. 5.69 LakhsHusqvarna Vitpilen 250 and Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is now available in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand &…
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Launched in Nepal: Priced Well!Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 and Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 is now in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand & Co.…