Alongside the Mi 11 Ultra, Xiaomi has also launched the Mi 11 Lite 5G. It is the update of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite.
It is now available for ¥2599 in China and €369 in Europe.
Mi 11 Lite 5G will be Xiaomi’s most affordable 5G phone for the global market. It is also the first phone to pack a Snapdragon 780G chipset.
Let’s see what else do we get with the Mi 11 Lite 5G.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G Specifications
- Body: 160.5 x 75.7 x 6.8 mm, 159 g, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.55 inches AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 1B colors, HDR10+, 90Hz
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7350-AB Snapdragon 780G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 3×2.2 GHz Kryo 670 & 4×1.90 GHz Kryo 670)
- GPU: Adreno 642
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, UFS 2.2
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), AF
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps; gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Video: 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4250 mAh Battery, Fast charging 33W, Power Delivery 3.0
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Truffle Black, Mint Green, Citrus Yellow
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G Price in Nepal: TBD
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G Overview
Mi 11 Lite 5G embodies a light and slim design as it weighs 159g and measures 6.81mm thick. The rear glass panel is an Anti-Glare glass that has improved fingerprint prevention. And, it has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor that is integrated into the unlocking button.
On the front, it has a hole punch on the top left corner. The phone comes in three colors: Truffle Black, Mint Green, and Citrus Yellow.
Xiaomi has gone with a 6.55 inches FHD+ AMOLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate on the Mi 11 Lite 5G.
Its flat AMOLED panel also supports HDR10+ and comes with TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification.
Underneath, Mi 11 Lite 5G is powered by a brand new Qualcomm Snapdragon 780G chipset. It is also the first phone to use this chipset. For memory, it has 6/8GB RAM and 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage.
Snapdragon 780G chipset features four Cortex A78 cores (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 3×2.2 GHz Kryo 670) and four Cortex A55 cores (4×1.90 GHz Kryo 670). It uses Adreno 642 GPU, Spectra 570 triple ISP, and Snapdragon X53 5G modem.
The 4G variant of the Mi 11 Lite 5G comes with Snapdragon 732G and 6GB RAM along with 64/128GB internal storage. Except, it is identical to the 5G version.
Except for these, the phone comes with a dual speaker, NFC, and uses LiquidCool technology.
On the rear, Mi 11 Lite 5G has a triple camera setup with a 64MP main sensor, 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 5MP macro sensor.
On the front, it has a 20MP sensor for selfies.
Battery & Others
Mi 11 Lite 5G is powered by a 4250mAh battery and comes with 33W Fast Charging.
Furthermore, it runs on MIUI 12 based Android 11.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Mi 11 Lite 5G is up for pre-order in China and Europe. It starts at €369 in Europe which is approx NPR 50,334. So, we expect Mi 11 5G Lite price in Nepal to start at Rs. 46,000 when it launches in Nepal.
Mi 11 Lite 5G looks like a solid premium mid-ranger from Xiaomi with a top-notch chipset. Let’s see if it launches in Nepal in the coming months.
What do you think about the Mi 11 Lite 5G? Should Xiaomi bring the 5G variant of Mi 11 Lite to Nepal? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review of the Poco X3 NFC in Nepali.