Xiaomi has now launched the Redmi Note 10 in Nepal.
Redmi Note 10 is the cheapest among the Redmi Note 10 series that brings a 60Hz AMOLED panel and a 48MP camera. What else? Let’s take a brief look.
Redmi Note 10 Specifications
- Body: 160.46 x 74.5 x 8.3 mm, 178.8g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.43 inches FHD+ Super AMOLED, 2480 x 1080 pixels, Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM678 Snapdragon 678 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, UFS 2.2
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, Sony IMX582, 1/2″, 0.8μm, f/1.79
- Front Camera: 13MP, OV13B10, 1/3.06″
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh Battery, Fast charging 33W
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Aqua Green, Shadow Black, Frost White
Redmi Note 10 Price in Nepal: Rs. 21,999 (4/64GB) / Rs. 22,999 (4/128GB) / Rs. 24,999 (6/128GB)
Redmi Note 10 Overview
They call their new design the “Evol” design. On the front, it has a hole punch on the middle of the screen with improved bezels. Instead of a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, it now gets a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
On the front, Redmi Note 10 now has a 6.43 inches FHD+ Super AMOLED panel. Sadly, it is a 60Hz display with a screen resolution of 2480 x 1080 pixels. 120Hz refresh rate has been reserved for the Note 10 Pro and Pro Max.
The display is protected by Gorilla Glass 3 and Xiaomi claims a peak brightness of 1100 nits.
For the Redmi Note 10, Xiaomi has gone with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 chipset.
It has an Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver) CPU and Adreno 612 GPU. Snapdragon 678 is a slightly enhanced Snapdragon 675 built on an 11nm LLP process. The only change being the overclocked Cortex A76 cores working at up to 2.2GHz compared to 2.0Ghz on the SD 675.
For a change, Xiaomi has provided a dual stereo speaker setup on the Redmi Note 10. And, it includes a Z-Axis vibration motor as well.
In terms of camera, Redmi Note 10 has a main 48MP sensor, an 8MP ultra wide-angle sensor, a 2MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor.
The main 48MP camera is Sony’s IMX582 sensor and the 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera is using an IMX355 sensor.
On the front, it has a 13MP camera.
Redmi Note 10 comes with a bigger 5000mAh battery along with 33W Fast Charging.
The included 33W fast charger can charge it from 0 to 100% in 74 min.
Furthermore, it runs on MIUI 12 on top of Android 11.
Redmi Note 10 Price in Nepal and Availability
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 costs Rs. 21,999 for 4/64GB variant, Rs. 22,999 for the 4/128GB variant, and Rs. 24,999 for the 6/128GB variant. It will soon be available for purchase via authorized Xiaomi stores across Nepal, Daraz, and Sastodeal.
|Redmi Note 10||Price in Nepal|
Redmi Note 10 is a decent update to the Redmi Note 9 with an AMOLED display, better camera setup, a new chipset, and a new design.
Without a doubt, it is one of the best phones to buy in Nepal for under Rs. 25,000 given you like MIUI.
What’s your take on the Redmi Note 10? Let us know in the comments below!
Also, watch our Redmi 9 Power review video in Nepali.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- OnePlus Nord 2 Launched in Nepal: Pretty Expensive!OnePlus Nepal has launched the OnePlus Nord 2 in Nepal. OnePlus Nord 2 price in…
- LeoSquad: This Nepali Platform is Creating Effective Remote Work Solutions for StartupsIt has been more than a year since the viral outbreak has disrupted our work…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…