We recently saw Vivo releasing the Vivo V15 Pro in Nepal. It was priced right for its features and we liked what the phone had to offer. Today, Vivo has launched the Vivo V15 in Nepal. The Vivo V15 price in Nepal is set Rs. 45,190.Vivo V15 is, as the name suggests, a toned down version of the Vivo V15 Pro. One example of its inferiority would be the IPS LCD display instead of the AMOLED one found on the Pro. You’ll have to say goodbye to punchy colors and deep blacks. But the resolution is still FHD+, so the texts and images still look sharp. Don’t get me wrong, this display is not a bad panel. It’s only that V15 Pro has a better one.
The next thing you might notice is that the V15 uses a MediaTek processor. The processor inside is the Mediatek Helio P70 processor. Its performance is similar to that of the Snapdragon 660 found on phones like the Xiaomi Mi A2.So, I don’t have many qualms about the performance on this phone. Everyday tasks will run smoothly; you may even be able to game a little. Multitasking won’t be a problem with the 6GB RAM onboard. The 64GB internal storage is fine for most people.
Vivo V15 Key Specifications
- Launch Date: March 2019
- Display: 6.53 inches IPS LCD
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels (~395 ppi density)
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P70 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); Funtouch 9
- Memory: 64GB, 6GB (internal storage expandable up to 256GB using micro SD card)
- Primary Camera: Triple 12 MP, f/1.8, PDAF & 8 MP, 13mm (ultrawide) & 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 32MP Pop Up
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Vivo V15 Price in Nepal: Rs. 45,190
Vivo V15, like the V15 Pro, has a triple camera setup. But it does not consist of the same sensors used in the V15 Pro. There’s no 48MP sensor anywhere. Instead, Vivo 15 has a 12MP+8MP+5MP camera setup. We will have to test it ourselves to give you a verdict on how this setup performs. Don’t assume outright that it won’t be as good as the V15 Pro.
SEE ALSO: Vivo Mobiles Price in Nepal
However, for all the subtractions, Vivo V15 retains the motorized 32MP pop-up selfie camera. This gives the phone that edge to edge screen look that we all like. But, the fingerprint sensor is not under the screen; it’s at the back. That’s a bummer but they had to cut corners somewhere to make the phone less pricey.
So, to sum up, Vivo does away with an AMOLED display, a better camera sensor, more powerful processor, and larger storage by slashing about 7K off the price of the Vivo V15 Pro in Vivo V15. Had Vivo not released V15 Pro before, I would probably have been singing the praise of this phone. But with Vivo V15 Pro in the market, I can’t suggest you people forgo the features for the 7K reduction in price and buy the Vivo V15. Vivo V15 Pro is a better phone and you should spend the extra 7K to buy it.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…