The sub-compact SUV you see with black and neon-green accents rolling down the highway, yes the same SUV you thought looked interesting, it is the new addition to the TATA lineup. TATA has come up with the name TATA Nexon Kraz Special edition for the SUV.
In 2018, TATA introduced TATA Nexon to its customers. It was one of the most well-received subcompact SUV of early 2018. Now, TATA has come up with the same Nexon Kraz but with different looks and style. Nexon Kraz special edition is available in both diesel and petrol variant. The price for the Nexon Kraz special edition petrol version is Rs. 39.95 lakhs and the diesel variant is Rs. 43.85 lakhs.
The special edition Nexon Kraz does not have any performance tweaks than the Nexon. The only difference is its looks interior color scheme.
The TATA Nexon Kraz Petrol variant is powered by a 1.2L Turbocharged Revotron engine with a displacement of 1198cc with a 6-speed manual transmission. The engine produces the maximum power of 110PS at a maximum torque of 170NM.
The Diesel Variant is powered by a 1.5L Turbocharged Revotorq engine with a displacement of 1497cc with a 6-speed manual transmission. The engine produces the maximum power of 110PS and maximum torque of 260NM.
Leaving the technical terms aside what the specification tells you is that the car is built to provide you the performance you desire from a compact SUV.
What makes the TATA Nexon Kraz special edition different?
The Special Edition Nexon Kraz looks like a night owl, dark and beautiful. The Nexon Kraz has an exclusive tromso black body color. Exclusive as in the paint scheme tromso black is only available in the Nexon Kraz special edition.
The theme of the special edition Nexon Kraz is neon-green accents on a black surface. The Nexon has a dual tone roof neon-green wheel accents, bold neon-green mirrors and a touch of neon-green on front grill makes it even more beautiful to look at.
On the interior, the neon-green and black theme continues. The dual tone dashboard painted with piano black color is enticing. Neon-Green Air-Vent surrounds and neon- green seat stitch further extend to the Neon-Green theme.
I do not know about you all but I think the new color scheme is beautiful, the touch of neon-green on a black surface, the neon-green wheel and front grill compliments each other well.
TATA Nexon Kraz Special Edition Key Specification (Petrol)
- Engine: 1.2L Turbocharged Revotron engine
- Displacement: 1198cc
- Mileage: 17.0km/l
- Transmission: 6-speed manual
- Max Power: 110PS @5000 RPM
- Max Torque: 170NM @ 1750-4000RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 44L
- Ground Clearance: 209mm
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Kerb Weight: 1252kg
- Boot Space: 350L
- Brakes: Ventilated Disc (Front) & Drum (Rear), ABS
- Suspension: McPherson dual path strut with coil spring(Front), Semi-independent twist beam with coil spring and shock absorber (Rear)
- Safety: Airbags, ABS with EBD
TATA Nexon Kraz Special Edition Price in Nepal (Petrol) Rs. 35,95,000
TATA Nexon Kraz Special Edition Price in Nepal (Diesel): Rs. 43,85,000
The TATA Nexon Kraz Special Edition is the same in terms of power output and other features of its predecessor. The features packed in the car seems legit and I think the new color scheme is appealing to a lot of customers.
Personally, I am a fan of Nexon and with the addition of the color that I like, the car is even more appealing to me and I think lots of customers think the same. On the overall perspective, the car is finely tuned and the attention to detail is spot on which has impressed me a lot.
What are your thoughts on the TATA Nexon Kraz Special Edition? Do share your views in comments below.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching in Nepal Tomorrow!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch on September 20 in Nepal. Samsung unveiled…
- Realme C21Y with Triple-cameras Launching in Nepal Before Dashain!Realme’s new variant of C21, the Realme C21Y, is set to launch in Nepal. The…
- Samsung Galaxy M52 5G with SD 778G Chipset Confirmed to Launch in NepalSamsung Galaxy M52 5G is about to launch in Nepal. This will be the first…