2021 Volkswagen Taigun is coming soon in Nepal.
Pooja International, the authorized distributor of Volkswagen vehicles in Nepal, released a teaser of an upcoming Volkswagen SUV. In the Facebook post, the company has confirmed the arrival of 2021 Taigun in Nepal.
Volkswagen Taigun is one of the most popular Volkswagen vehicles in Nepal, with Tiguan Allspace being the more recent iteration.
Nevertheless, we have collected every rumor and speculation in hopes to paint a picture about the upcoming VW SUV.
While it is complete speculation at this point, it will be confirmed in a few months. With that said, let’s take a quick look at the upcoming 2021 Volkswagen Taigun.
2021 Volkswagen Taigun Overview
Initially unveiled at Auto Expo 2020, the production version is expected to mimic and retain most of the concept version with minimal changes.
Built on the MQB A0 IN platform, it will come with styling elements previously seen in Allspace, including premium design and chrome finishing.
However, it is expected to get a few cuts here and there to match up with its comparatively low pricing.
On the inside, it will get a multi-layered dashboard, touchscreen infotainment system, full-digital instrument cluster, steering-mounted controls.
Additionally, the fit and finish will be top-notched.
2021 Volkswagen Taigun will be powered by a 1.5L TSI Petrol Engine that can generate a max power of 148bhp and max torque of 250Nm. Moreover, it will have MT and 7-speed dual-clutch options.
You will only get it in an FWD drive option, without any options to upgrade over to a Diesel engine.
Here is a quick highlight of features in the new 2021 Volkswagen Taigun.
2021 Volkswagen Taigun Feature Highlights
- Premium Styling
- 1.5L TSI Petrol Engine
- Large Touch Infotainment Screen (with Android and Apple Support)
- Fully Digital Instrument Cluster
- Steering Mounted Controls
- LED Lights
- Dual-tone Alloy Wheels
- Automatic Climate Controls
2021 Volkswagen Taigun Price in Nepal and Availability
According to the VW Nepal representative, the 2021 Volkswagen Taigun price in Nepal is expected to start at Rs. 55 Lakhs.
The initial bookings are expected to open in April with an official launch planned for August 2021.
However, there are many variables at play here, so timing might change in the future.
With the introduction of the 2021 Volkswagen Taigun, it will compete against the likes of Hyundai Creta, Nissan Kicks, Kia Seltos, and the upcoming Skoda Kushaq.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of Volkswagen cars in Nepal?
Pooja International is the authorized distributor of Volkswagen cars in Nepal.
Will the new Volkswagen Taigun launch in Nepal?
Volkswagen Taigun will arrive in Nepal, with an arrival date set by end of 2021.
How much will the 2021 Volkswagen Taigun cost in Nepal?
2021 Volkswagen Taigun is expected to be priced at Rs. 55 Lakhs.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…