Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal.
Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as the latest entry to the popular Hyundai Grand i10 series. It adds a bunch of new features packaged in fresh new styles and colors.
Laxmi Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of Hyundai vehicles in Nepal, unveiled the new Grand i10 through a “Virtual Launch Event”. The event showcased various quirks and features of the new Hyundai Grand NIOS.
The Grand i10 NIOS sits carefully between the Grand i10 and Grand Elite i20.
Since “NIOS” means more, how can the competition compete with a hatchback that already gives more? Well, let’s take a quick dive into it!
Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Specifications
- Engine: 1.2L Kappa Dual VTVT Petrol Engine (BS6 Compliant)
- Displacement: 1197cc
- Dimension: 3805 x 1680 x 2450 mm
- Wheelbase: 2450 mm
- Max Power: 83 PS @ 6000 rpm
- Max Torque: 113.76 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual / Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: 149 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 37 liters
- Mileage: 13 km/ltr
- Front Tyre: 165/70-R14– Disc
- Rear Tyre: 165/70-R14– Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: Dual Airbags, ABS, EBD
- Suspension Setup: McPherson Strut and Coupled Torsion Beam Axle
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 260 Ltrs.
- Ground Clearance: 167 mm
- Kerb Weight: 908 -998 kg
- Colors: Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Titan Grey, Fiery Red, and Aqua Teal
Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Price in Nepal: Rs. 30,96,000 (Magna) / Rs. 33,96,000 (Magna AMT, Sportz)
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Overview
The all-new Grand i10 NIOS will capture attention with its bold and stylish new design. It feels more premium with its body-colored bumpers, chrome door handles, and blacked-out B-pillars along with the Window Line.
There are few new design changes, here and there. It genuinely looks like the next evolution of the popular Grand i10.
Usually, people always hate the new design, sometimes they are justified, case in point Hyundai Creta BS6. However, the NIOS adds to the legacy set forth by the i10 and wants to continue on that path.
Everything about the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS is awesome!
The glossy black radiator grille, boomerang-shaped LED DRLs, stylish tail lamps, and shark fin antenna looks great.
However, the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS will get a fixed headrest, which is a big bummer! Except for that little hiccup, everything else is rock solid.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios will be available in five different colors: Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Titan Grey, Fiery Red, and Aqua Teal.
Grand i10 NIOS comes with a BS6-compliant engine!
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is powered by a 1.2 Kappa Petrol. It can generate a max power of 82 BHP at 6000rpm and max torque of 113Nm at 4000rpm. Moreover, it is mated to a 5-Speed Manual, with an option for Automatic transmission.
Talking about the suspension setup, it gets a standard McPherson Strut at the front and a Coupled Torsion Beam Axle at the rear.
Additionally, it comes with a 37-liter fuel capacity and 167mm ground clearance.
Alright, there are few things different in Grand i10 NIOS when compared to its predecessor. Honestly, it shouldn’t be all that surprising, since ‘NIOS’ means ‘more’, as in more features, more space, and more comfort!
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Feature Highlights
- New Design with Strong Body Structure
- LED Projector Headlamp with LED DRLs
- Hyundai Infotainment System with Smartphone Connectivity
- Wide and Spacious Cabin
- ABS with EBD
- Rear Camera with Rear Parking Sensor
- Digital Instrument Speedometer
- Steering Mounted Controls with Voice Recognition
- Rear AC Vents
Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Price in Nepal and Availability
Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS is available in three different variants: Magna, Magna AMT, and Sportz.
As for the pricing, the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS price in Nepal starts at Rs. 30,96,000 to Rs. 33,96,000. With this level of pricing, the Grand i10 NIOS sits comfortably between Grand i10 and Elite i20.
Interestingly, i10 NIOS does provide the best of both worlds, in terms of features and design.
If that wasn’t enough, Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS has set a new standard for a hatchback, giving more for less. Frankly, this will only make the competition more so exciting!
Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS is now available across all Hyundai showrooms in Nepal.
Frequently Asked Question
Who is the authorized distributor of Hyundai cars in Nepal?
Laxmi Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of Hyundai vehicles in Nepal
What is the price of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios in Nepal?
Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS price in Nepal starts at Rs. 30,96,000 to Rs. 33,96,000. It is available in three variants: Magna, Magna AMT, and Sportz.
Is Grand i10 Nios a good car?
If you are confused between Grand i10 and Elite i20, NIOS provides the best of both worlds in terms of price, styling, and features.
Which is better, Grand i10 or Nios?
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios comes across as value for money car, providing more for less.
- Apple iPhone 12 Pre-Order in Nepal to Start This Week in NepalApple launched the iPhone 12 series a month ago that includes iPhone 12 mini, iPhone…
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro to be Available for Pre-Order from 27th November in NepalApple launched the iPhone 12 series a month ago that includes iPhone 12 mini, iPhone…
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 2020 with Massive 7040 mAh Battery Launched in NepalSamsung launched the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite in Nepal some months ago. And now, they…