Sroth Code Games, a Nepal based mobile game development company has released a memory exercise game Flip it primarily aimed for children and teenagers. Flip it is probably the first game released in Nepal in the Nepali language.
The game features cool and calm gameplay and beautiful music. The company claims that Flip it can help you to train your brain and challenge your friends while you enjoy the subtle game effects and calming beautiful music.
Flip it is now available on Google Play Store and will soon be available in iOS version.
How to play:
- You must eliminate all the tiles in the board by finding and remembering a match for the pairs of disordered images. Each tile will flip over and cover up and you will have to find all the couples, but hurry up, time runs against you.
- Every tile will have various character that represents movies, brands, living/non-living things, world-renowned icons etc.
- GoatVenture by Sroth Code Games: Newest Addition to the Nepalese Game Market
- ‘Tap Tap Turn’: An Addictive Obstacle-based Game by SrothCode Games [App Story]
- Pong Havoc, Developer of Haku Run Releases a New Mobile Game
- How to Easily Send Email to Undisclosed Recipients in GmailWant to send an email to undisclosed recipients in Gmail? We’ll get to that later,…
- 10 Best Apps to Gain Weight for a Healthier LifestyleDo you find it hard to gain weight? You want to build muscle, be healthier,…
- IDP Launches Study Abroad App: Connecting Students and UniversitiesStuck at home, we can’t wait to get out of the house once it’s safe…