Its latest game is a puzzle called “Pong Havoc”. The game was released two weeks back on November 5.
SCG is known for its heavy Nepali influence while developing games and Pong Havoc is no exception. The press release from SCG states that the game is “solely based on Nepal, whether it’s the designs or the sounds”.
Pong Havoc is a simple game that users can play simply by swiping their fingers on the screen at the correct time and angle. It has a clean interface with calm colors and is easy to play.
One of the appealing features of the game is that it also allows users to link to their Google Play account, thus, letting them compete with the local or international users from the leaderboard.
The game is currently only available on the Android platform. The developers are going to release the iOS version very soon.
- GoatVenture by Sroth Code Games: Newest Addition to the Nepalese Game Market
- ‘Tap Tap Turn’: An Addictive Obstacle-based Game by SrothCode Games [App Story]
Reall all the articles on Nepali apps. Stay updated!
- Renault Triber 5-Seater SUV Launched in Nepal: Price Starts at Rs. 28.5 Lakhs!Review of: Renault TriberPrice:TBDReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On January 24, 2020Last modified:January 24, 2020Summary:Yes! Renault Triber…
- Honor Magic Watch 2 Launched in Nepal: A Reasonable Tracker for Fitness Buffs!Tell me, what is that you, as a fitness buff look for in a tracker?…
- Realme 5i Now Officially Launched in Nepal for Rs 20,990With the end of 2019, a lot of companies won some battles but lost the…