Samsung unveiled the new Samsung S21 series on January 14th. And now, Samsung has started the pre-order of the Samsung S21 and Samsung S21+ in Nepal.
Samsung S21 price in Nepal is Rs. 109,999 (8GB/256GB) and the Samsung S21+ price in Nepal is Rs. 129,999 (8/256GB). The S21+ is available in Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, and Phantom Violet color whereas the S21 is available in Phantom Gray and Phantom Violet.
Samsung Galaxy S21 series is available for pre-order in Nepal from January 22 till February 4th, 2021. You can prebook these devices from select retail stores across the country and also from online platforms like Daraz, SmartDoko, SastoDeal, and E-Sewa.
Samsung is providing exciting offers on pre-booking of the S21 series. Apart from other things, Galaxy Smart Tag will be provided for free to all pre-bookers.
Samsung’s new S21 series comes with a polished design and polished prices. Along with the new Exynos processor, they have made progress in each department. Let’s take a look at it!
Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+ Specifications
- Body: 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm, 169 g (Sub6), 171 g (mmWave), Dual SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.2″/6.7″(S21+) FullHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 1080 x 2400 pixels,120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus (front)
- Chipset: Exynos 2100 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.9 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3×2.80 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Memory: 256GB 8GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Front Camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.24″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000/4800(S21+) mAh battery, Fast Charging 25W, USB Power Delivery 3.0, Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W, Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
- Misc: Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Colors: Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, Phantom Violet, Phantom Gray
Samsung Galaxy S21 Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,09,999 (8/256GB) | S21+: Rs. 1,29,999 (8/256GB)
Samsung S21 and S21+ Overview
The camera design is consistent across the Galaxy S21 lineup as the camera module flows over the left edge and blends seamlessly with the frame.
S21 and S21+ come with a triple camera setup on the rear and the camera bump is still there. However, the camera module is now more Seamless. S21 and S21+ use an Ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor which is faster and 1.6 times bigger than the previous generation.
Samsung S21 and S21 Plus come with a 6.2 inches and 6.8 inches FullHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X display. The display is protected by Gorilla Glass Victus and will have a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz. Furthermore, the refresh rate will be dynamically adjusted.
The screens are a downgrade from the previous generation. However, they have dropped the subtly curved edges as both models feature a flat display.
Samsung S21 and S21+ come with Samsung’s new Exynos 2100 chipset. Along with that S21 and S21+ have 8GB RAM and 256GB storage.
Exynos 2100 is a 5nm processor with ARM’s X1 prime core clocked at up to 2.91 GHz alongside a trio of Cortex-A78 cores running at 2.8GHz and four power-efficient Cortex-A55 cores working at 2.21GHz. It uses the ARM Mali-G78MP14 GPU.
Samsung has said that the Exynos 2100 offers over a 40% performance jump from the Exynos 990. All the S21 lineup are 5G ready and will support Wi-Fi 6 along with Bluetooth 5.1.
The S21 and S21+ are rocking identical camera setup as the last years’ S20 and S20+. They have a 12MP primary sensor, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 64MP sensor with a telephoto lens.
Samsung has made some improvements on the software side including the 30X zoom and a new “Directors view”. Furthermore, you get an 8K 24fps option as well.
On the front, S21 and S21+ have a 10MP sensor.
As for the battery, the S21 and S21+ have a 4000 mAh and 4800 mAh battery respectively with 25W charging along with 15W Qi wireless charging and 4.5W reverse charging.
However, Samsung is ditching the charger and headphones in the box thanks to that “other company”. But, you might get the charger with S21 and S21+ in some regions like Nepal.
The S21 series comes with the One UI 3.1 on top of Android 11. The One UI 3.1 provides lots of new features on the S21 lineup.
There’s the director view in the camera app. With this, you can switch between different cameras on the S21 while taking a photo, with a multi-camera view on the viewfinder. The single-take feature has also been revamped.
Other features include a video resolution option appearing on the recording screen, the ability to choose either Samsung Free or Google Discover as your feed, Object Eraser, and others.
Samsung S21 and S21+ Pre-Booking Offer
With pre-booking of S21 and S21+ you can get to choose between the following offers:
|On Prebooking of S21+||On Prebooking of S21|
|76% off on Galaxy Buds OR||61% off on Galaxy Buds OR|
|Galaxy Tab A8 for free OR||69% off on Galaxy Tab A8 OR|
|54% off on Galaxy Tab A7 LTE OR||43% off on Galaxy Tab A7 LTE OR|
|45% off on Galaxy Watch 3 OR||38% off on Galaxy Watch 3 OR|
There are additional benefits as well:
- One time breakage insurance for 12 months from NLG Insurance
- Up to 7% discount on Business Class and up to 5% discount on Economy Class on Turkish Airlines
- 1 bottle of wine and 1-hour boating (two times) if staying at Himalayan Front Pokhara or Waterfront Resort by KGH group
- 10% Discount on Food & Beverage at Thamel Kitchen
- 20% off on all services at ‘Let Me In’ for two times
- 15% Discount on bakery items at Aloft
- 15% off on total bill by Himalayan Java
- 2 cups of Illy Coffee at Mezze
- 10% Discount on total bill and a welcome drink by Trisara
- 10% Discount by IMS Lil Smiles
- Up to NPR. 500 off by Jeevee on purchase bill of at least NPR. 3,000
- Rooms at NPR. 3000 in Waterfront Resort
- 250 points on linking bank account from CellPay
- Eligible for a lucky draw where you get a chance to win one business class round trip ticket by Turkish Airlines to European Union, Two nights stay at Himalayan Front Hotel or Waterfront Resort, a coupon worth NPR. 10,000 from Let Me In, and one dinner voucher for two at Thamel Kitchen at Marriott Hotel, and one dinner voucher for two at Thamel Kitchen at Marriott Hotel
Samsung S21 and S21+ Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung S21 price in Nepal is Rs. 109,999 (8GB/256GB) and the Samsung S21+ price in Nepal is Rs. 129,999 (8/256GB). Both of these devices are now available for pre-order till February 4th.
To preorder, simply head to this link and follow the instructions. You can prebook the device from Samsung’s website by using E-Sewa and CellPay. Customers can now get additional benefits worth Rs. 3000 if they trade in their old phones to buy Galaxy S21 series. This facility can be availed from Arko Store and IMS Smart.
|Samsung Mobiles||Variant||Price in Nepal|
Samsung S21 and S21+ are the improved versions of the Samsung S20 and S20+. The new improved design looks more elegant and beautiful.
The display has been dropped to FHD but uses the new 120Hz AMOLED panel. Interms of processor, the Exynos 2100 is touted to be at the same level as the Snapdragon 888. So, that’s a piece of good news.
RECOMMENDED: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
The camera system remains similar to that of the S20 series but there are some improvements. On top of that, it comes with One UI 3.1. Though they have dropped the charger and headphones, the starting price is less than the S20 series.
All in all, the Samsung S21 and S21+ are the polished successors with improved prices.
What do you think of the S21 and S21+? Will it be a good enough 2021 flagship device?
Also, watch our Samsung Note 20 Ultra review in Nepali.
Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsXiaomi is one of the fastest-growing smartphone brands in the world. Good smartphone at an…
Poco Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsPoco was launched as a Xiaomi brand in 2018. Following its success, Poco was separated…
OnePlus Increases the Price of OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G in NepalOnePlus has raised the price of the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G in Nepal.…