Samsung recently launched a Samsung Galaxy M51. And, now they have launched Samsung Galaxy M02s in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy M02s price in Nepal is Rs. 15,999. It comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. M02s is available in two colors: Black and Red. It is the upgrade to the M01s which was launched back in September.
The phone is set to launch in India on January 7 but it is already available in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy M02s Specifications
- Body: 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm, 196 g
- Display: 6.5 inches HD+ IPS
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM
- OS: Android 10
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), AF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Colors: Black, Red
Samsung Galaxy M02s Price in Nepal: Rs. 15,999 (4/64B)
Samsung Galaxy M02s Overview
M02s is indeed a rebranded version of the A02s, it has a triple camera setup with a rectangular camera module. We have seen this design on most of the old A series and M series smartphones.
On the front, it has a drop notch. Interestingly, it does not have a fingerprint sensor.
As for the display, it is rocking a bigger 6.5 inch IPS panel instead of 6.2 inches display used on the M01s. The screen resolution is HD+.
Samsung M02s is equipped with Snapdragon 450 chipset along with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
Snapdragon 450 chipset has Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU. Snapdragon 450 is an old budget chipset but it does bring upgrades if we compare it to the Helio P22 used on the M01s. This chipset can provide decent performance for general tasks but it is not good enough for gaming.
Along with that, M02s has a USB Type-C port for charging.
Samsung M02s has 3 cameras with a 13MP main sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor.
On the front, it has a single 5MP sensor for selfies.
M02s has a 5000 mAh battery along with 15W fast charging.
Furthermore, it runs on Android 10 with One UI Core.
Samsung M02s Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung Galaxy M02s price in Nepal 2021 is Rs. 15,999 for the 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage variant. It comes in two colors: Red and Black.
|Samsung Mobile||Price in Nepal||Launch Date|
|Samsung M02s||Rs. 15999||January 4 2021|
Well, Samsung M02s is an upgrade to the M01s but it won’t be the best budget phone in the market. It offers an older chipset and the camera setup looks ordinary.
Furthermore, it doesn’t offer a fingerprint sensor as well. Samsung M01s looks a bit underwhelming compared to top budget phones like Redmi 9C.
What do you think about the price of Samsung Galaxy M02s? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our latest review video of the Realme 7i smartphone!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in NepalSamsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…