Now that Samsung Galaxy A9 is already available in Nepal, you may feel like the Galaxy A7 does not have the same allure. You may be right. But spending Rs. 15000 for an extra camera is not everyone’s cup of tea. Especially when the A7 looks exactly like and functions similar to the Galaxy A9. If you are the ones that would like to save that Rs. 15000, there’s a good news for you. Samsung Galaxy A7 is now out of preorder and available in the cool new blue color.
Also, Samsung has availed its consumers 6000MB Promotional data, 500MB/week for 12 weeks free from Ncell and Breakage Insurance from Shikhar Insurance for 6 months when they purchase the device.
Samsung Galaxy A7 comes with a sure-to-be gorgeous 6-inch FHD+ SuperAMOLED display. Samsung’s panel are always beautiful to look at even at the budget level. Inside, the phone has an octa-core 2.2GHz Exynos chipset, and 4 GB of RAM. This means smooth day-to-day usage and competent multitasking performance.
By now, you probably are looking at the image and searching for the fingerprint sensor. And don’t worry, it’s not under the display. It is at the sides, embedded in the power button. This gives the phone a super-clean look on the back and the front. The phone looks and feels premium with its glass sandwich design.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.0 inches Super-AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 1080 x 2220 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)
- Chipset: Exynos 7885 Octa (14 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G71
- Memory: 6 GB RAM, 64 GB (expandable up to 512GB using microSD card)
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Primary Camera: 24 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), PDAF; 8 MP, f/2.4, 18mm (ultrawide); 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 24 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Price in Nepal: Rs. 41,270 (At Daraz)
Now, let’s talk about the cameras. On the front of the device, you’ll find a single 24MP selfie shooter. That’s impressive in itself, but on the rear users are greeted with a triple camera setup. This consists of a primary 24MP lens with auto-focus and a f/1.7 aperture. This lens improves the quality of your photos by combining four pixels into one when in low-light conditions using a technique known as pixel binning.
There’s also a 5MP f/2.2 “Depth Lens” which is used to produce bokeh effect. The third lens is an 8MP f/2.4 Ultra-Wide lens that has 120 degrees field of view which lets you capture more from less distance. It is especially useful for capturing shots of tall buildings and gorgeous vistas.
Samsung Galaxy A7 is a very interesting phone. But the three camera setup, until now, is just a marketing gimmick. Do you think that this phone will give you better image quality than Samsung’s flagship S9 Plus which has just two cameras? Surely not. Also, for 40K, you are competing with phones like Oppo F9, Huawei Y9 2019, and the Pocophone F1. Each of these phones are cheaper and equally impressive like the A7. So, if you want a Samsung Phone under around 40K, the Galaxy A7 is the one to get for its fabulous design and decent performance. But if you can live with any phone, there are better deals around.
- Nokia 3.2 with Large Display & Big Battery Launching in Nepal SoonReview of: Nokia 3.2Reviewed by: Nishan Rating:4On June 19, 2019Last modified:June 19, 2019Summary:If this is…
- Nokia 2.2 with Helio A22 SoC, 13MP Rear Camera to Launch in Nepal SoonReview of: Nokia 2.2Reviewed by: Nishan Rating:4On June 18, 2019Last modified:June 18, 2019Summary:The competition has…
- 2019 Honda Dio DLX Launched in Nepal – Now Comes with Digital Instrument Cluster!Review of: Honda Dio 2019Price:Rs. 2,03,900Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On June 18, 2019Last modified:June 18, 2019Summary:Interestingly,…