We are getting a lot of good news today. One of them is that Daraz has finally restocked the Pocophone F1. Apparently, it was out of stock. This smartphone is selling like hot cakes. So, if you wanted to get your hands on this phone and totally missed the 11.11 sale, click here and grab it before it goes out of stock, again! It’s still available at a breathtaking price of Rs. 34,999 from the Daraz app.
For those of you who don’t know about the Pocophone F1, shame on you. You don’t know what you are missing. For starters, Pocophone F1 has the same processor that is inside the Pixel 3 XL, OnePlus 6T, or the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and it costs less than half of these phones. The base model comes with 6GB RAM and 64GB of storage and a liquid cooling technology similar to the ones found on the Galaxy Note 9. It even has dual AI cameras at the back. So, if you are looking to buy a new phone, you should definitely keep an eye on this thing.
Pocophone F1 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.18 inch 1080 x 2246 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Memory: 256 GB, 8 GB RAM or 64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM (storage expandable up to 256GB via micro SD)
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Primary Camera: 12 MP, f/1.9, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF; 5 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 20 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity, compass
Pocophone F1 Price in Nepal: Rs. 34,999
The Pocophone is the official flagship-killer killer of 2018. It has received praise for its amazing value for money from the likes of Unboxtherapy and LinusTechTips. Basically, the whole tech community is head over heels for this phone. Not even OnePlus 6T delivers the price to performance ratio of the mighty Pocophone F1.
If you are looking to buy a new phone in 2018 for the cheap, you should absolutely buy the Pocophone. It sits high on our list of recommendations.
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 200, with Single-Channel ABS and FI Engine, Launched in NepalFinally! Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 ABS FI is here! After much speculations, Bajaj Nepal has…
- Tootle, Nepali Ride-Sharing App, Goes 24×7!After Pathao’s arrival, it definitely stirred some pot in the Nepali ride-hailing scene. Some were…
- Ncell Brings All Net Voice Pack: 20 Minutes of Talk Time for All Networks at Just Rs. 20Good News for Ncell prepaid customers! Ncell has just brought in the “All Net Voice…