Hi guys. You may have been disappointed with Daraz’s 11.11 sale or the 12.12 sale for not having the items you wanted to buy on sale. You may feel that Daraz has no good deals at all. Today, we’ve got a product that will definitely make you reconsider your mindset.
Samsung Galaxy A7 was released in November 2018 and it hasn’t been two whole months since it occupied space in the shelves of Nepali smartphone sellers. It garnered fame for being one of the few phones with triple camera setup in the midrange smartphone category. We even tested this phone on our own hands and we liked what the phone had to offer but the price was a little too much. Now, it looks like the price barrier has vanished.
Samsung Galaxy A7 came to Nepal with a launch price of Rs. 42990. But now, its price is down to Rs. 33,990. That is a Rs. 9000 reduction in price and it takes the Galaxy A7 into a whole new price category. At this price, it competes with phones like the Xiaomi Mi A2, and the Nova 3i. And in some department like the screen and the speakers, it crushes them. The cameras on the A7 probably are better too. If you are a Samsung fan or have been using a Samsung phone all your life, this just might be the deal of a lifetime.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.0 inches Super-AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 1080 x 2220 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)
- Chipset: Exynos 7885 Octa (14 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G71
- Memory: 6 GB RAM, 64 GB (expandable up to 512GB using microSD card)
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Primary Camera: 24 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), PDAF; 8 MP, f/2.4, 18mm (ultrawide); 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 24 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Price in Nepal: Rs. 33,990 (At Daraz)
For the price of Rs. 33,990, Samsung Galaxy A7 is one of the best mid-range phones around. Even the spec sheet says it all. No other phone, except the Pocophone F1, comes close to matching what the A7 has to offer for the price.
The cameras on this device are competent low-light performers. The Pocophone F1 doesn’t have the design as impressive as that of the Galaxy A7. Again, if you want to impress your friends and get a phone that impresses you in your daily life too, buy the Galaxy A7. At this price, it is worth it.
- EXCLUSIVE: Realme 5i to Officially Launch in Nepal on January 22With the end of 2019, a lot of companies won some battles but lost the…
- Oppo A9 2020 Review: Good Design and Battery Life, Average PerformanceOppo A9 2020 is a brand new phone from Oppo. Oppo A5 2020 and Oppo…
- Recharge Yourselves with Reecharger’s Big Sale 2020Reecharger, an e-commerce platform from Nepal is gearing up to celebrate it’s first 2020 Sale…