Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Note 10S in Nepal.
Redmi Note 10S price in Nepal is Rs. 24,999 (6/64GB) and Rs. 26,999 (6/128GB). It will soon be available via Xiaomi authorized stores across Nepal.
Redmi Note 10S Specifications
- Body: 160.46 x 74.5 x 8.3 mm, 178.8g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection: IP53 dust and splash protection
- Display: 6.43 inches FHD+ Super AMOLED, 2480 x 1080 pixels, Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- Memory: 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, UFS 2.2
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh Battery, Fast charging 33W
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Onyx Gray, Pebble White, and Ocean Blue
Redmi Note 10S Price in Nepal: Rs. 24,999 (6/64GB) / Rs. 26,999 (6/128GB)
Redmi Note 10S Overview
Redmi Note 10S has the same design as the Redmi Note 10 and the Note 10 Pro. And as expected, it comes with an IP52 rating as well.
They call their new design the “Evol” design. On the front, it has a hole punch on the middle of the screen with improved bezels. Instead of a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, it now gets a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
On the front, Redmi Note 10S has a 6.43 inches FHD+ Super AMOLED panel. Sadly, it is a 60Hz display with a screen resolution of 2480 x 1080 pixels. 120Hz refresh rate has been reserved for the Note 10 Pro and Pro Max.
The display is protected by Gorilla Glass 3 and Xiaomi claims a peak brightness of 1100 nits.
For the Redmi Note 10S, Xiaomi has gone with a MediaTek Helio G95 chipset.
It has an Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G76 MC4 GPU. Helio G95 is a very good chipset that is used on the likes of Realme 8. This is where it is different from the other phones in Redmi Note 10 series.
Furthermore, Xiaomi has provided a dual stereo speaker setup on the Redmi Note 10S. And, it includes a Z-Axis vibration motor as well.
In terms of camera, Redmi Note 10S gets an upgraded 64MP sensor, compared to the 48MP sensor of the Redmi Note 10. Except that, it has an 8MP ultra wide-angle sensor, a 2MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor.
The main 64MP camera is the OmniVision OV64B sensor and the 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera is using an IMX355 sensor.
On the front, it has a 13MP sensor.
Redmi Note 10S comes with the same 5000mAh battery along with 33W Fast Charging.
The included 33W fast charger can charge it from 0 to 100% in 74 min.
Furthermore, it runs on MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11.
Redmi Note 10S Price in Nepal and Availability
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S price in Nepal starts at Rs. 24,999. It was launched in India for INR 14,999 (NPR. 24,000). So, the pricing of the Note 10S is really good in Nepal.
|Redmi Note 10S||Price in Nepal|
Redmi Note 10S sits between the Redmi Note 10 and Redmi Note 10 Pro (Indian variant). It provides upgrades interms of performance and camera compared to the Note 10. But, it uses the same 60Hz AMOLED display.
Nonetheless, Redmi Note 10S is an absolute beast in terms of price to performance ratio.
What’s your take on the Redmi Note 10S? Let us know in the comments below!
Also, watch our Redmi Note 10 review video in Nepali.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Ford Figo Automatic Launched: Two New Variants Enter Nepal!Ford Figo Automatic is now available in Nepal. Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
- Poco X3 Pro Review: Awesome Gaming Performance on BudgetPros 120Hz IPS Display Awesome Performance Good Battery 33W Fast Charging Cons Thick for a…
- NIU UQim Electric Moped Launched in NepalNIU UQim is the latest NIU scooter launched for the Nepali market. Eco Infinity Pvt.…