Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Note 10S in Nepal.
Redmi Note 10S Specifications
- Body: 160.46 x 74.5 x 8.3 mm, 178.8g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection: IP53 dust and splash protection
- Display: 6.43 inches FHD+ Super AMOLED, 2480 x 1080 pixels, Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- Memory: 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, UFS 2.2
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh Battery, Fast charging 33W
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Onyx Gray, Pebble White, and Ocean Blue
Redmi Note 10S Price in Nepal: Rs. 25,999 (6/64GB) / Rs. 27,999 (6/128GB)
Redmi Note 10S Overview
Redmi Note 10S has the same design as the Redmi Note 10 and the Note 10 Pro. And as expected, it comes with an IP52 rating as well.
They call their new design the “Evol” design. On the front, it has a hole punch on the middle of the screen with improved bezels. Instead of a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, it now gets a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
On the front, Redmi Note 10S has a 6.43 inches FHD+ Super AMOLED panel. Sadly, it is a 60Hz display with a screen resolution of 2480 x 1080 pixels. 120Hz refresh rate has been reserved for the Note 10 Pro and Pro Max.
The display is protected by Gorilla Glass 3 and Xiaomi claims a peak brightness of 1100 nits.
For the Redmi Note 10S, Xiaomi has gone with a MediaTek Helio G95 chipset.
It has an Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G76 MC4 GPU. Helio G95 is a very good chipset that is used on the likes of Realme 8. This is where it is different from the other phones in Redmi Note 10 series.
Furthermore, Xiaomi has provided a dual stereo speaker setup on the Redmi Note 10S. And, it includes a Z-Axis vibration motor as well.
In terms of camera, Redmi Note 10S gets an upgraded 64MP sensor, compared to the 48MP sensor of the Redmi Note 10. Except that, it has an 8MP ultra wide-angle sensor, a 2MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor.
The main 64MP camera is the OmniVision OV64B sensor and the 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera is using an IMX355 sensor.
On the front, it has a 13MP sensor.
Redmi Note 10S comes with the same 5000mAh battery along with 33W Fast Charging.
The included 33W fast charger can charge it from 0 to 100% in 74 min.
Furthermore, it runs on MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11.
Redmi Note 10S Price in Nepal and Availability
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S price in Nepal starts at Rs. 25,999. Initially, it started at Rs. 24,999 but on July 28, Xiaomi Nepal increased the price by Rs. 1000 for both variants.
|Redmi Note 10S||Price in Nepal|
Redmi Note 10S sits between the Redmi Note 10 and Redmi Note 10 Pro (Indian variant). It provides upgrades in terms of performance and camera compared to the Note 10. But, it uses the same 60Hz AMOLED display.
Nonetheless, Redmi Note 10S is an absolute beast in terms of price to performance ratio.
What’s your take on the Redmi Note 10S? Let us know in the comments below!
Also, watch our Redmi Note 10 review video in Nepali.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching in Nepal Tomorrow!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch on September 20 in Nepal. Samsung unveiled…
- Realme C21Y with Triple-cameras Launching in Nepal Before Dashain!Realme’s new variant of C21, the Realme C21Y, is set to launch in Nepal. The…
- Samsung Galaxy M52 5G with SD 778G Chipset Confirmed to Launch in NepalSamsung Galaxy M52 5G is about to launch in Nepal. This will be the first…