During its first launch, Pulsar 220F was once the fastest Indian manufactured motorcycle. Moreover, it was among the first in its segment to be sold as a performance-based motorcycle. Interestingly, the Pulsar 220F legacy still continues to this day! So far, the motorcycle has gone through very little change.
Talking about little changes, Bajaj Pulsar 220F comes with a new life-saving update! That’s right! Bajaj Pulsar 220F comes with an ABS update. However, there’s a little bad news here. Despite being a 220cc motorcycle, it only gets a single-channel ABS update. As for the pricing, the Bajaj Pulsar 220F price in Nepal is Rs. 3,32,900. While the bike is available for pre-booking, it will get an official launch within the month of Chaitra.
Basically, you’re paying Rs. 18,000 extra just for the single-channel ABS update! Ironically, you could get the Bajaj NS 200 ABS with an extra Rs. 2,000.
Bajaj Pulsar 220F ABS: What’s New?
Not much really.
Looking at the history, Bajaj doesn’t really go with major changes, especially on their popular offerings.
Starting off, Bajaj Pulsar 220F gets a single-channel ABS. However, it still comes with a BS4-compliant engine. Talking about the Bajaj Pulsar 220F BS6 with the FI engine, it might still take some months before it finally arrives.
Likewise, you get a sense of familiarity with Bajaj Pulsar 220F ABS. Remaining true to its name, you get the same design but in the different design patterns. Like the Pulsar 150 C&G, you get a new cowl with new graphics along with blacked-out exhaust.
Bajaj Pulsar 220F ABS: What’s Unchanged?
Besides the two new updates, everything else remains the same. It comes with the same engine, same performance, and the same features.
So, Bajaj Pulsar 220F ABS is powered by a 220cc DTS-I, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine. Moreover, it can generate a max power of 21PS at 8500rpm and 19Nm at 7000rpm. Furthermore, it is mated to a 5-speed gearbox with a 15-liter of a fuel tank.
Talking about its other list of features, it still gets the same twin-projector headlamp, self-canceling indicators, analog-digital instrument cluster, semi-fairing design, dual-shock absorbers, front telescopic forks, and so on.
Bajaj Pulsar 220F ABS Specifications
- Displacement: 220cc
- Mileage: 35kmpl
- Max Power: 21 PS @ 8,500rpm
- Torque: 19 Nm @ 7,000rpm
- Top Speed: 134kmph
- No. of gears: 5
- Fuel tank: 15L (3.2 reserves)
- Braking: Twin Disc with Single-Channel ABS
- Kerb weight(kg): 150
Bajaj Pulsar 220F ABS Price in Nepal: Rs. 3,32,900
Bajaj Pulsar 220F Price in Nepal (non-ABS): Rs. 3,14,900
Honestly, I don’t have much to say about this anymore. I’d wish Bajaj comes with an all-digital instrument cluster or something more different in the BS6 version for the Nepali customers.
However, going by Bajaj’s track record, I’d say that we would still get the familiar looking motorcycle in 2020. Maybe, we get it in a different color. Except that, everything else might remain the same.
Surely, some might love that. However, most might want to see the next evolution of Pulsar motorcycles.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- OnePlus Nord 2 Launched in Nepal: Pretty Expensive!OnePlus Nepal has launched the OnePlus Nord 2 in Nepal. OnePlus Nord 2 price in…
- LeoSquad: This Nepali Platform is Creating Effective Remote Work Solutions for StartupsIt has been more than a year since the viral outbreak has disrupted our work…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…