Proton X70 is now available in Nepal.
Jagadamba Motors, the authorized distributor of Proton vehicles in Nepal, has launched the all-new Proton X70. It was virtually launched on June 30 through the official Proton Nepal Facebook page.
Proton X70 is the flagship Proton SUV in Nepal. It is one of its kind, offering something that has never seen before.
Following up on the success of Proton Saga, the all-new Proton X70 will expand Proton Nepal’s current portfolio.
Talking about the pricing, the Proton X70 price in Nepal is Rs. 86.99 Lakhs to Rs. 1.04 Crore. Moreover, it is now available in four different variants.
With that said, this is a quick look into the upcoming Proton X70 in Nepal.
Proton X70 Specifications
- Engine: 1.5L 3-Cylinder Turbocharged Petrol
- Emission Standards: BS6
- Displacement: 1497cc
- Dimension: 4519 x 1831 x 1694 mm
- Wheelbase: 2670 mm
- Max Power: 175 HP @ 5500 rpm
- Max Torque: 255 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Transmission: 7-Speed DCT
- Drive Type: FWD / AWD
- Top Speed: 180 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 60 liters
- Mileage: 12 Kmpl
- Front Tyre: 255/60-R17/18/19 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 255/60-R17/18/19 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: ABS, EBD, TCS, ESC, HDA
- Suspension Setup: MacPherson Strut and Torsion Beam
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 515 liters
- Ground Clearance: 190 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1625 kg to 1710 kg
- Colors: Snow White, Armour Silver, Jet Grey, and Space Grey
Proton X70 Price in Nepal: Rs. 86.99 Lakh – Rs. 1.04 Crore
Proton X70 Overview
Starting with the design, Proton X70 comes with refined styling.
The front section gets a stylish LED Headlamp with unique LED DRLs. It comes with the same infinite-weave grille previously seen in the Proton Saga.
It feels aggressive, premium, and complete with traditional chrome accents.
Moving to the side profile, it gets a minimalistic look. Rather than going for aggressive styling, it instead opts in for a simple one. Despite that, the premium feel continues to resonant even here.
In contrast, the rear section feels a little generic. Nonetheless, it still manages to match the overall theme.
Taking things inside, the Proton SUV goes all-out to offers the most premium comfort and features for the price.
Proton X70 is available in four different colors: Snow White, Armour Silver, Jet Grey, and Space Grey
Proton X70 is available in two engine configurations: 1.5L Turbo Petrol and 1.8L Turbo Diesel in the international market. However, Proton Nepal will introduce X70 with a Petrol engine only.
The 1.5L Turbocharged Petrol engine can generate a max power of 175HP at 5500rpm and a max torque of 255Nm at 4000rpm. Furthermore, it is mated to a 7-speed Dual Clutch Transmission with a Manual Mode.
It will be geared for powerful performance while maintaining optimal fuel efficiency.
Talking about its features, Proton X70 is a flagship product. It introduces one of its kind aesthetics and premium features.
Proton X70 Feature Highlights
- 1.5L Turbo Petrol Engine
- Premium Design with Refined Styling
- Integrated Instrument Panel
- Nappa Leather Power Seats
- Dual Zone Climate Control with Air Purifier
- 9 Speaker Sound System
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Six Airbags
- Hill Assist System
- Intelligent High Beam Control
- Electronic Stability Control
- Advanced Driver Assistant System
- 360-degree Camera
- 5-Star ASEAN NCAP Rating
- Voice Command Capability
Proton X70 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Proton X70 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 86.99 Lakhs. It is available across four different variants with variable features.
While we were expecting a starting price of Rs. 90 Lakhs, Proton Nepal managed to surprise us with even more aggressive pricing.
Here is a quick look at the latest Proton X70 pricing.
|Proton X70||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|Proton X70||Standard 2WD||Rs. 8699000|
|Proton X70||Executive 2WD||Rs. 9199000|
|Proton X70||Executive AWD||Rs. 9699000|
|Proton X70||Premium 2WD||Rs. 10499000|
Proton X70 feels both aggressive and premium. Also, it manages to offer plenty of features at a bargain price.
Proton X70 will rival Jeep Compass, Tata Harrier, DFSK Glory 580 I-AUTO, and more.
Being a premium SUV, Proton X70 has much to prove in this growingly crowded segment. Nonetheless, it will be very interesting to keep an eye out for this.
What are your thoughts about the Proton X70? Let us know in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of Proton X70 in Nepal?
Jagadamba Motors is the authorized distributor of Proton X70 in Nepal.
What is the price of Proton X70 in Nepal?
The price of the Proton X70 SUV in Nepal starts at Rs. 86.99 Lakhs to Rs. 1.04 Crore.
Is Proton X70 available in Nepal?
Proton X70 has made its entry in Nepal on June 30, 2021.
Also, watch our review of the Proton Saga in Nepali.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…