DFSK Glory i-Auto is now available in Nepal.
Kuzu Nepal Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of DFSK SUVs in Nepal, recently launched its much-anticipated premium SUV. It is the fourth entry for DFSK Nepal which follows up on the immense success of the DFSK Glory siblings.
Compared to traditional SUVs in the market, the DFSK Glory i-Auto is set to be one of its kind. It is an intelligent SUV featuring real-time response to voice commands by simply saying ‘Hi Glory’.”
DFSK Glory i-Auto is programmed to understand more than 100 unique voice commands. On top of that, it also comes with the premium features expected from a flagship DFSK product.
With that said, let’s take a quick look at the all-new DFSK Glory i-Auto in Nepal.
DFSK Glory i-Auto Specifications
- Engine: 1.5L Turbo Petrol Engine
- Emission Standards: EURO4
- Displacement: 1498 cc
- Dimension: 4700 x 1845 x 1715 mm
- Wheelbase: 2780 mm
- Max Power: 150 PS @ 5600 rpm
- Max Torque: 220 Nm @ 1800 – 4000 rpm
- Transmission: CVT
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: n/a
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 58 liters
- Mileage: n/a
- Front Tyre: 225/55 R18 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 225/55 R18 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: ABS, EBD, EBA, ESP, HDA
- Suspension Setup: MacPherson Independent and Torsional Beam with Stabilizer Bar
- Seating: 7-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 675 liters
- Ground Clearance: 200 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1570 kg
- Colors: Silver, Black, Red, and White
DFSK Glory i-Auto Price in Nepal: Rs. 89,50,000
DFSK Glory i-Auto Overview
DFSK Glory i-Auto comes with a sporty and luxurious style, featuring a prominent design.
It feels like a stylish SUV with elements like an Infinite Starlight Front Grille design, Intelligent Full LED Headlight with DRL, and Hammer Rear Lamp with Sequential Turn Signal.
Unlike the latest trend of over-styling modern SUVs, DFSK has chosen a different route.
The design feels simple, elegant, and premium. Moreover, it comes across as more sporty with its panoramic sunroof and blacked-out 18-inch Wheels.
Similarly, the interior is also treated with a wood panel finish, luxurious leathers, and a spacious cabin with a 7-seating capacity!
DFSK Glory i-AUTO is available in four different colors: Silver, Black, Red, and White.
DFSK Glory i-Auto is powered by a 1.5L Turbocharged Petrol engine. It can generate a max power of 150PS at 5600rpm and max torque of 220Nm at 1800-4000rpm. Moreover, it is mated to a CVT transmission.
Glory i-AUTO is EURO4 Compliant with 5-Star Safety C-NCAP ratings.
Let’s talk about the ‘i’ in i-Auto. It stands for Intelligent SUV that bolsters the latest modern and smart features.
As an example, the SUV comes with an i-TALK function, featuring various combinations of voice commands for phone calls, media command, car control, navigation, and connectivity.
Again, it should be noted that it is offered on top of all the other premium features.
As expected DFSK Glory i-Auto is packed with interesting features. Here is a quick list of feature highlights.
DFSK Glory i-Auto Feature Highlights
- Elegant Design with Sporty Stance
- 1.5L Turbo Petrol Engine with CVT Transmission
- LED Lights with Intelligent Function
- 18-inch Sporty Wheel
- i-TALK Function
- Soft Touch Panel with Wood Finish and Leather Interiors
- Foot Operated Electric Tailgate
- Auto-Retractable LED Side Mirror
- Auto Wiper with Rain Sensor
- 9-Inch Floating Touch Screen
- Auto AC with Climate Control
- Rear Parking Sensor with 360 Surround View Camera
- 4 Airbags
- Electronic Stability Program (with ABS, EBD, and EBA)
- 5-Stars NCAP Ratings
DFSK Glory i-Auto Price in Nepal and Availability
DFSK Glory i-Auto price in Nepal is set neatly at Rs,. 89,50,000. With that pricing, DFSK Glory i-Auto is the most expensive DFSK SUV in Nepal.
Fortunately enough, it isn’t the most expensive SUV in Nepal. However, it does try to provide premium features near that level.
In all honestly, the DFSK Glory i-Auto comes with one of the most premium designs in a long time. From its infinite unique grille to its eye-catching feature, it packs in one of the styling SUV stances compared to the competition.
Talking about the competition, DFSK Glory i-Auto will compete against the heavyweights like the Jeep Compass, Toyota Rush, and Hyundai Tucson.
What are your thoughts about the DFSK Glory i-Auto? Let us know in the comments down below.
Also, watch our review of Foton Tunland E!