Oppo Watch price in Nepal is Rs 34,990 (46mm) and Rs 24,990 (41mm). Oppo Watch will be available to buy from October 1 and it’s only available in a single color: black.
Oppo Watch draws clear inspiration from Apple Watch and comes with Google Wear. So, what features does it provide? Let’s check it out.
Oppo Watch Specifications
- Body: 46mm: 46×39×11.35mm, 5ATM, 39.3g / 41mm: 41.45×36.37×11.4mm, 3ATM, 30.1g
- Display: 46mm: 1.91-inch AMOLED Flexible Dual-Curved/ 41mm: 1.6-inch AMOLED
- Screen Resolution: 402 x 476 (46mm), 320 x 360 (41mm)
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 3100 & Ambiq Micro Apollo3 Wireless SoC
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB
- Connectivity: WLAN 2.4G
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Battery Capacity: 46mm: 430mAh / 41mm: 289 mAh
- Sensors: Tri-axial acceleration/Gyroscope/Geomagnetic/Barometric/Optical heartbeat/Capacitance/Ambient light
- OS: Wear OS by Google™
- Charging Port: Magnetic Charging
Oppo Watch Price in Nepal: Rs. 34,990 (46mm) / Rs. 24,990 (41mm)
Oppo Watch Overview
Oppo Watch simply looks like an Apple Watch but with Android OS. It would pass for an Apple Watch at a first glance. They have done a pretty good job with its design.
The AMOLED display curves seamlessly into the aluminum frame that houses two buttons on the side with one being programmable.
The premium edition of the watch features a stainless steel frame. The rear side uses plastic except for the sensor module which is made out of ceramic. However, the smaller 41mm totally uses plastic on the rear end.
The strap looks like a silicon strap but Oppo mentions that it is made out of fluoro-rubber material.
The 46mm variant of the Oppo Watch has 5ATM water resistance and the 41mm variant has 3ATM water resistance.
Oppo Watch features a huge 1.91-inch AMOLED display on the 46mm variant and has a 1.6-inch display on the smaller 41mm variant. The 46mm variant features a flexible dual-curved screen that provides more screen real estate than the smaller 41mm variant.
46mm variants display flaunts 326PPI and the 41mm flaunts 301PPI.
Oppo Watch is using Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Wear 3100 SoC along with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage.
Like most of the smartwatches, it comes with inbuilt GPS and NFC. The additional sensor includes an Optical Heart Rate sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometric, and Ambient Light sensor. However, it doesn’t have an Altimeter.
Oppo Watch does support eSIM but it won’t be available in Nepal. It uses Bluetooth version 4.2 and comes with Wi-Fi support.
As for endurance, it is supposed to last up to 21 Days for the 46mm and up to 14 days for the 41mm.
It comes with VOOC Flash charging which can charge the Watch from 0 to 50% in just 15 minutes.
Oppo Watch comes with 4 optical sensors to measure your heart rate with maximum accuracy. It measures heartbeat continuously. You can track your sleep with the Oppo Watch and it will also remind you to get up and get active if you remain idle for a long time.
For workouts, you can track various activities such as runs, swims, bike rides, and walks.
It uses Google Wear and there are lots of pre-loaded apps from Oppo. Furthermore, it supports lots of Watch faces. You can use plenty of third-party apps to track your fitness too.
Moreover, you can take phone calls using its speaker and interact with the Google Assistant as well.
Oppo Watch Price in Nepal and Availability in Nepal
Oppo Watch price in Nepal is Rs. 34,990 (46mm) and Rs. 24,990 (41mm). The price is somewhat affordable than what we had expected. It will be available to purchase from October 1 in a single color option: black.
Oppo Watch looks premium and is an easy recommendation. However, its price is very close to Samsung’s Watch Active 2 which could be available for a discounted price right now. Nevertheless, OPPO Watch has its own strength and weakness compared to Active Watch 2.
What do you think of Oppo Watch? Would you buy it?
Also, watch our Samsung Galaxy Active Watch 3 review in Nepali.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Honda CB350 RS Launched in Nepal: Honda H’ness with Scrambler Twist!Honda CB350 RS is now finally available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- All-new Hyundai i20 Launched in Nepal: Variant, Price Details & MoreHyundai i20 has finally launched in Nepal. Laxmi Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of…
- Micromax IN 2b with Unisoc T610 and Dual Cameras to Launch Soon in NepalAfter its launch in India, Micromax IN 2b is also set to launch soon in…