Oppo has recently launched some budget phones like Oppo A53 and Oppo A12 in Nepal. And now it’s going to launch Oppo F17 Pro in Nepal. It’s the update to the F series and comes as the successor of the Oppo F15 Pro.
Oppo F17 Pro is priced at INR 23,000 in India. And, it should be launching in Nepal in a few days.
Oppo F17 Pro is being advertised as a slick and thin device with good performance. So, let’s see the features of F17 Pro.
Oppo F17 Pro Specifications
- Body: 160.1 x 73.8 x 7.48 mm, 164g; Front glass, plastic body
- Display: 6.43″ Super AMOLED, FHD+ (1080 x 2400px) resolution
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P95 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: PowerVR GM9446 GPU
- Memory: 8GB/128GB, UFS 2.1, expandable via microSD card
- OS: Android 10, ColorOS 7.2
- Rear Camera: 48MP Quad-Bayer, f/1.8 aperture, 0.8µm pixel size, 1/1.2″ sensor size
- Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.4, (wide), 1/3″, 1.0µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4015 mAh, Fast charging 30W, 50% in 30 min, 100% in 53 min (advertised)
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Magic Blue, Matte Black, Metallic White
Oppo F17 Pro Price in Nepal: ~ Rs. 43,000 (Expected)
Oppo F17 Pro Overview
Oppo is pushing Oppo F17 Pro to be a stylish phone in terms of design. It’s just 7.5mm thick and weighs only 160g. It has a plastic back with a matte finish. And, the rear camera module looks like the one from Apple iPhone 11 Pro.
On the front, it has a pill-shaped hole-punch design. The fingerprint is also underneath the screen and Oppo claims that it can unlock in 0.3 seconds. Oppo F17 Pro looks really slick and its design is really impressive.
Oppo F17 Pro flaunts a 6.43 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400px. Thin bezels and the hole-punch allows it to have an impressive 90.7% screen-to-body-ratio. Oppo claims a maximum brightness of 800 nits.
It’s not a high fresh rate display though. It’s a 60Hz refresh rate with a 180hz touch sampling rate but the phone is certified to play HD video from Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. Guarding the display and dual punch-hole cameras is Gorilla Glass 3+.
Oppo F17 Pro is equipped with MediaTek Helio P95 chipset along with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
MediaTek Helio P95 has a Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and PowerVR GM9446 GPU. This is the same chipset used on the Oppo Reno 3 Pro. However, Oppo says that it has optimized the GPU for low-latency, lag-free rendering along with HDR imagery and sharp textures.
However, P95 is an older chipset and the like of MediaTek Helio G90T/Snapdragon 720G have superior performance.
Oppo F17 Pro has a quad-camera setup on the rear with an 8MP main camera (1/2” sensor, f/1.8 lens), an 8MP ultrawide cam (1/4”, f/2.2), plus two monochromatic 2MP sensors. The main sensor is Samsung’s GM1ST 48MP sensor.
On the front, it has a 16MP IMX 471 main sensor and a 2MP depth sensor.
It can capture videos up to 4k 30fps videos from the rear camera and 1080p videos from the front camera.
Oppo F17 Pro has a 4000 mAh battery along with 30W VOOC charging. 4000 mAh battery is not super impressive but its 30W charging can charge the device from 0 to 100 in around 60 mins.
Oppo has also provided a trickle charging feature which charges the phone overnight with battery optimizations designed to complete 100% charging at an AI determined morning wake time.
Oppo F17 Pro runs on Color OS 7.2 on top of Android 10.
Oppo F17 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
Oppo F17 Pro price in India is INR 23000 which is approx NPR 36,650. So, the Oppo F17 Pro price in Nepal could be around Rs. 43,000. There is no exact launch date as of now but it could launch in Nepal within this week at the earliest.
Oppo F17 Pro looks very stylish and cool. Its performance should be fine with the P95 but it should have used Helio G90T or Snapdarong 720/730. Also, many phones provide 64MP cameras at this price whereas it comes with a 48MP sensor.
It’s looking like a good mid-range phone but it doesn’t provide anything extra. It doesn’t have a high refresh rate display nor does it have an exciting chipset.
What do you think of the Oppo F17 Pro? Will it compete against the Redmi and Realme phones?
Also, watch our Vivo V19 review video!
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- Oppo F17 Pro with Quad Cameras And Helio P95 to Launch Soon in NepalOppo has recently launched some budget phones like Oppo A53 and Oppo A12 in Nepal.…
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Launched in Nepal, Priced at Rs. 5.69 LakhsHusqvarna Vitpilen 250 and Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is now available in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand &…
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Launched in Nepal: Priced Well!Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 and Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 is now in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand & Co.…