Nissan Leaf has officially launched in Nepal.
Pioneer Moto Corp, the authorized distributor of Nissan vehicles in Nepal, has unveiled its most awaited EV. Nissan Nepal revealed key details about Nissan Leaf in the virtual launch event
Nissan Leaf is the world’s best-selling EV. It was previously slated for a 2020 launch. However, the controversial EV price hike brought those plans to a stretching halt.
Thanks to the revised EV Tax policies, Nissan Leaf is officially available in Nepal.
Talking about its pricing, Nissan Leaf price in Nepal comes with an introductory offer of Rs. 59.99 Lakhs.
With those quick details out of the way, let’s take a detailed look at the all-new Nissan Leaf in Nepal along with its key specifications for 2021.
Nissan Leaf EV Specifications
- Motor: AC Synchronous Electric Motor
- Dimension: 4490 x 1790 x 1560 mm
- Wheelbase: 2700 mm
- Max Power: 110 kW
- Max Torque: 320 Nm
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: 144 Kmph
- Battery Capacity: 40 kWh
- Range: 363Km
- Charging Time: 8 Hours (with onboard Charger)
- Front Tyre: 205/55 R16 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 205/55 R16 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: Airbags, ABS, ESC, HAC
- Suspension Setup: Independent Strut and Torsion Beam
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 435 liters
- Ground Clearance: 176 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1580 kg
- Colors: Brilliant Silver, Deep Blue, Glacier White, Gun Grey, Pearl White, and Super Black Pearl
Nissan Leaf Price in Nepal: Rs. 59,99,000
Nissan Leaf Overview
Nissan Leaf is an electric hatchback, featuring an elongated hood and a sloped rear section.
Inspired by its first-generation Leaf, the overall body styling remains familiar. The body continues with its V-shaped design. However, it gets sleek edge styling with a more aggressive appeal.
On the front, Nissan Leaf sports a boxy LED Headlamp with LED DRLs. It gets a classic EV grille along with the signature Nissan chromed finish.
Unlike other EVs in the market, the charging port has been placed above the grille.
The side profile feels more compact and aggressive. It includes elements like chromed handles, floating roof appearance, and an integrated rear spoiler.
Moving to the rear section, it comes with an inverted L-shaped LED headlamp. Adding to that, the rear section is felt sportier with a blacked-out rear section.
The design feels like a Tata Altroz, featuring one of the most interesting styling elements.
ALSO READ: MG ZS EV is Now More Affordable in Nepal
Nissan Leaf is powered by a 110 kW AC Synchronous Electric Motor with a 40kWh Li-Ion Battery. It can generate a max power of 110kW and a max torque of 320Nm. Moreover, it claims a range of 363Km on a full charge.
Nissan Leaf can fully charge in 16 hours with the Home-based AC charger. There is an onboard 6.6kW charger that will charge it in just 8 hours with support for Fast DC Charging (0-80% in 1 Hour).
It is available in Multi-Mode Drive Mode: D, B, Eco, and B+ Eco Mode.
Nissan Leaf is a premium offering but at a more aggressive price. Here is a quick look at the features.
Nissan Leaf Feature Highlights
- 110kW AC Synchronous Electric Motor
- 40kWh Li-Ion Battery
- Futuristic Hatchback Styling
- Boxy Projector Headlamps with LED DRLs
- Inverted L-shaped LED Taillamp with Blacked-out Rear Section
- Floating Roof Appearance
- Drive Centric Dashboard
- 5-inch Infotainment System (Apple CarPlay and Andriod Auto)
- 7-inch Digital Analog Instrument Cluster
- 17-inch Machine-Finished Alloy Wheels
- e-Pedal (One Pedal Driving)
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Rear Automatic Braking
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- High Beam Assist
- Blind Spot Warning
- Intelligent Around View Monitor
- 5-Star EURO NCAP Ratings
Nissan Leaf Price in Nepal and Availability
Nissan Leaf price in Nepal starts at Rs. 59.99 Lakhs. It will be available across Nissan Showroom shortly.
Furthermore, it is now available for bookings!
|Nissan Leaf||Price in Nepal|
|Nissan Leaf||Rs. 5999000|
Nissan Leaf EV will be the only electric hatchback available in Nepal.
Regarding the price, it is slightly higher than initially expected. For comparison, MG eZS generates an equivalent performance for a more aggressive price. Also, it is as feature-rich as the Nissan Leaf.
After a year-long delay, Nissan Leaf is now available in Nepal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of Nissan Leaf in Nepal?
Pioneer Moto Corp is the authorized distributor of Nissan Leaf in Nepal.
What is the price of Nissan Leaf in Nepal?
The price of Nissan Leaf in Nepal starts at Rs. 59.99 Lakhs.
What is the yearly tax of Nissan Leaf in Nepal?
The yearly tax on Nissan Leaf is Rs. 15,000.
What is the total range per full charge in Nissan Leaf?
Nissan Leaf claims a total range of 363Km on a single full charge.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…