Kia Niro EV is now back in Nepal.
Continental Associates Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Kia vehicles in Nepal, is currently offering Kia Niro EV.
Niro EV is the only premium Kia electric SUV in Nepal. Talking about the pricing, the Kia Niro EV price in Nepal is Rs. 69.90 Lakhs.
Previously, it had been removed for the Kia Nepal product line, as Budget 2077/78 would have put its price at more than Rs. 1 Crore.
Nonetheless, it is back in Kia Nepal’s product lineup.
With this said, let’s take a quick look at the Kia Niro EV along with its specification in Nepal for 2021.
Kia Niro EV Specifications
- Motor: Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM)
- Dimension: 4373 x 1805 x 1569 mm
- Wheelbase: 2700 mm
- Max Power: 150 kW
- Max Torque: 395 Nm
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: 167 Kmph
- Battery Capacity: 64 kWh
- Range: 480 Km
- Charging Time: 9 – 10 Hours
- Front Tyre: 215/55 R17 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 215/55 R17 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: Airbags, ABS, VSM, ESC, HAC
- Suspension Setup: McPherson Strut and Independent Multi-link
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 523 liters
- Ground Clearance: 155 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1748 kg
- Colors: White, Black, Grey, Silver, Red, and Blue
Kia Niro EV Price in Nepal: Rs. 69,90,000
Kia Niro EV Overview
Kia Niro EV is a perfect combination of modern style and crossover versatility. Being a premium offering, it tries to resonate with the premium SUV feel.
On the front, it gets a LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs. Moreover, it comes with the aerodynamic front grille typically expected from EV products.
Compared to other EV products in Nepal, the side profile is relatively simple. Nevertheless, it still feels like a sporty SUV.
The rear section is complete with a sporty rear spoiler and sharp LED rear lights.
Additionally, Kia Niro EV is available in White, Black, Grey, Silver, Red, and Blue colors.
Kia Niro EV is powered by a 150kW Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) along with a 64kWh Lithium-Ion battery. It can generate a max power of 150kW and a max torque of 395Nm.
Niro EV is WLTP Certified which claims a whopping 455Km per Full Charge! Furthermore, it supports AC (with DC Fast charging).
Kia Niro EV is a premium electric SUV. So, it is obviously loaded with an interesting list of features!
Kia Niro EV Feature Highlights
- 150kW PMSM Motor
- 64kWh Lithium Battery
- Attractive Colors with Blue EV Car Accents
- Aerodynamic Front Grille
- 8-inch Advanced Infotainment System (with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay)
- 6-Speaker System
- Day/Night Interior Rear View Mirror
- 17-inch Alloy Wheels
- Rear Spoiler
- Projector LED Headlamps with LED DRLs
- Dual Airbags
- ABS + EBD + Brake Assist
- Hill Control
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Cruise Control
Kia Niro EV Price in Nepal and Availability
Kia Niro EV price in Nepal is Rs. 69.90 Lakhs. It had been previously taken out of Kia’s official product line in Nepal.
Fortunately, it is back… but in limited stock only.
|Kia Niro EV||Price in Nepal|
|Kia Niro EV||Rs. 6990000|
As stated earlier, the pricing continues to remain the same as when it was first introduced.
Since there wasn’t a reference price to Budget 2077/78, as the case with Hyundai Kona and MG ZS EV, consumers feel the Kia product to be more expensive.
Kia Niro EV rivals other popular EV products like Hyundai Kona 150kW.
Compared to the rivals, Kia Niro EV offers more punch for the price, generating more power without any compromise on the range.
Hence, it isn’t as expensive as people are making it out to be, especially with Hyundai Kona (with 150kW Motor and 64kW battery) costing even more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of Kia Niro EV in Nepal?
Continental Associates Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributor of Kia vehicles in Nepal.
What is the price of the Kia Niro EV in Nepal?
The price of the Kia Niro EV in Nepal is Rs. 69.90 Lakhs.
What is the yearly tax for Kia Niro EV?
The yearly tax on Kia Niro EV is Rs. 20,000 as it is powered by a 150kW motor.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Honda CB350 RS Launched in Nepal: Honda H’ness with Scrambler Twist!Honda CB350 RS is now finally available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- All-new Hyundai i20 Launched in Nepal: Variant, Price Details & MoreHyundai i20 has finally launched in Nepal. Laxmi Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of…
- Micromax IN 2b with Unisoc T610 and Dual Cameras to Launch Soon in NepalAfter its launch in India, Micromax IN 2b is also set to launch soon in…