Paramount Motors, the authorized distributor of MG vehicles in Nepal, has released updated pricing on its popular EV product.
MG ZS EV is now even more affordable without any compromise in quality, features, and performance.
Talking about the pricing, the MG ZS EV price in Nepal is revised at Rs. 50.99 Lakhs. Interestingly, the revised pricing brings eZS closer to its introductory price during its original launch.
We will talk about the detailed pricing in a bit.
Until then, let’s take a quick look at the MG ZS EV along with its key specifications for 2021.
MG ZS EV Specifications
- Motor: Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM)
- Dimension: 4314 x 1809 x 1644 mm
- Wheelbase: 2585 mm
- Max Power: 110 kW
- Max Torque: 350 Nm
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: 155Kmph
- Battery Capacity: 44.5 kWh
- Range: 428Km (at 60 Kmph)
- Charging Time: 6.5 Hours
- Front Tyre: 215/50 R17 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 215/50 R17 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: Airbags, ABS, ESC, HAC
- Suspension Setup: McPherson Strut and Variable Cross-Section Torsion Beam
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 488 liters
- Ground Clearance: 177 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1538 kg
- Colors: Blue, Red, White, Black, and Dark Blue
MG ZS EV Price in Nepal: Rs. 50,99,000
MG ZS EV Overview
Starting with the styling, MG ZS EV follows on the stylistic footstep of its fuel-driven MG ZS. However, it manages to add even stylistic components.
On the front, it gets an elegant MG-signature Concave Grille along with London-eye Headlamp with unique LED DRLs.
The side portion manages to look even sleeker. It gets a Silver Finish on the Roof, Panoramic Sunroof, R17 Dual Tone Machined Alloy Wheels, and Chromed side finishing.
Furthermore, the muscular SUV stance help eZS further accentuate its road presence.
Similarly, the rear section continues on its elegance with a simple design. However, MG manages to make it slightly sportier with the Racing Taillamps.
Moving on the inside, it goes in length with attention to detail with distinctive design. There is no compromise on comfort or convenience.
MG eZS is available in five different colors: Blue, Red, White, Black, and Dark Blue.
MG ZS EV is powered by a 112kW PM Synchronous Motor with a 44.5kWh CATL Ternary Lithium battery. It can generate a max power of 112kW and a max torque of 350Nm.
Additionally, it comes with 3 Driving Modes: Sport, Normal, and Eco.
eZS can charge at an average of 6.5 hours with AC (with support for DC Fast Charging). It claims an impressive range of 428Km.
However, the actual range might vary on a daily usage, performance, and driving mode.
MG ZS EV is an attractive offering, complete with one-of-its-kind features! Here is a brief highlights of the features.
MG ZS EV Feature Highlights
- 110kW PMSM Motor
- 44.5kWh Battery
- LED Headlamp with LED Taillamp and LED DRLs
- Exclusive Concave Front Grille
- 20.32cm Infotainment System (with Apple CarPlay and Andriod Auto)
- 6 Speakers with 3D Sound Effect
- Panoramic Sunroof
- ETC Air Conditioner
- PM 2.5 Air Filter
- 177mm High Ground Clearance
- R17 Machined Alloy Wheels
- 6 Airbags
- ABS + EBD + Brake Assist
- Hill Control
- Cruise Control
- Speed-Sensitive Door Auto-Lock
- Reverse Camera with Dynamic Lines
MG ZS EV Price in Nepal and Availability
MG ZS EV price in Nepal is Rs. 50.99 Lakhs. Compared to the previous pricing, it is now Rs. 9 Lakhs more affordable than before.
|MG ZS EV||Price in Nepal||Old Pricing|
|MG ZS EV||Rs. 5099000||Rs. 5999000|
Taking price into consideration, MG ZS EV competes against Hyundai Kona. Both are excellent electric SUVs in Nepal, each offering something unique.
If you compare two key EV components: Battery and Motor Power, MG eZS comes out on top.
MG ZS EV offers more value for money proposition, offering more battery for more power. However, it does not come with as many features as the Hyundai Kona.
Nevertheless, both are excellent SUV which can be selected based on individual needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of MG ZS EV in Nepal?
Paramount Motors is the authorized distributor of MG vehicles in Nepal.
What is the price of MG ZS EV in Nepal?
The revised price of MG ZS EV in Nepal is Rs. 50.99 Lakhs.
Is the 2021 MG ZS EV model available in Nepal?
No, the 2021 MG ZS EV model is yet to arrive in Nepal.
What is the yearly tax for MG ZS EV in Nepal?
Since MG ZS EV packs in a 110kW motor, the yearly EV tax is set for Rs. 15,000.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…