Nepal Telecom (NT) has finally launched its ‘Loan Balance’ service, Namaste Credit, for its Prepaid GSM and CDMA users. NT also had made a soft launch of the credit service on their anniversary back in February.
Why it matters:
- With this scheme, NT prepaid users can take a loan of up to Rs. 40, and the same amount will be deducted once the user recharges their mobile balance.
- The service is free of interest and other charges.
- However, the NT prepaid SIM cards should be in use for at least three months to use the facility. Therefore, brand new SIM cards will not be allowed to use the credit service.
- The service was online Friday after its full launch of the service was done in a program in NT headquarter, by Minister of State for Communications and Information Technology, Mr. Gokul Baskota.
- Similar credit service has been in operation by Ncell for a long time, while NT has recently launched this service. This service can be especially helpful in situations when users need to make a call but have no balance available.
What they are saying:
- Speaking at the event, Minister of State, Baskota lauded the loan facility as positive steps.
- NT’s managing director Kamini Rajbhandari expressed hope that the loan service would help increase the additional faith of the users in NT.
How to use the NT credit service:
- In order to use the NT credit service, customers must be using prepaid NT SIM cards older than 3 months.
- To get status information about NT credit: type the message status and send it to 1477.
- To stop the NT credit service: type the message stop and send it to 1477.
- To take the credit service after closure: type the message start and send it to 1477.
- Nepal Telecom Announces the Soft Launch of Namaste Credit Service
- Nepal Telecom Launches India Call Pack
- Nepal Telecom Authority Penalizes UTL and Smart Telecom
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…