- UTL had taken a Unified license to operate basic telephone (GSM service) all across the country.
- According to the license, UTL was supposed to expand their network to 44 districts in first year and 10 more in second year. But 1.5 years after taking the license, they have not installed any new towers.
- Now, NTA has asked UTL to expand to 54 districts within 6 months.
- Similarly, Smart Telecom got its 4G license with the directive to expand their network to 18 districts within 2074 Bhadra. But, they only managed to expand to 9 districts.
- So, NTA has fined both the telecom companies, UTL and Smart Telecom, an amount of Nepali Rupees 5 lakhs as per the Telecommunication Act. It has also asked Smart Telecom to complete its expansion within 6 months.
- UTL Sold for 17 Arab Rupees
- Smart Cell Introduces Per Second Billing Plan on International Calls
- Nepal Telecom Launches India Call Pack
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 Officially Launched: Beautiful or Ugly?Finally! Suzuki decided to give Gixxer’s the much-needed redesign. Apparently, Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and…
- OnePlus 7 Open for Pre-Booking in Nepal: Affordable & Still Superb?Review of: Oneplus 7Price:Rs. 66,999Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On July 16, 2019Last modified:July 16, 2019Summary:But you…
- Sony Camera Super Deals – These Discounts Are Really HUGE!!!While Sony’s smartphones haven’t been able to make much space for themselves on the smartphone…