Jawa Perak is now available in Nepal.
Agni MotoInc Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Jawa bikes in Nepal, has officially launched the much-anticipated Jawa bobber in Nepal.
Jawa Perak is not just another cruiser. It is rather a bobber-styled cruiser with its low-slung profile and longer wheelbase.
Perak resembles Jawa Classic, especially from the front. However, it is completely different and unique.
It packs in one of its kind design along with cool new features. It still brings the Jawa DNA to the table, but it takes the “being cruiser” meaning to a whole new level.
In the meantime, let’s take a quick look at the bells and whistles of the new Jawa Perak.
Jawa Perak Specifications
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder FI Engine
- Emission Standard: BS6
- Displacement: 334cc
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self Starter Only
- Max Power: 30.64 PS
- Max Torque: 32.74 Nm
- Gearbox: 6-Speed
- Top Speed: 140 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14-liters
- Mileage: 34 Kmpl
- Front Tyre: 100/90-18 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 140/70-17 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Dual-Channel ABS
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic and Mono Shock
- Seat Height: 750 mm
- Ground Clearance: 145 mm
- Kerb Weight: 175 kg
- Colors: Black
Jawa Perak Price in Nepal: Rs. 7,50,000
Jawa Perak Overview
Jawa Perak is different from a traditional cruiser.
Inspired by its rich history, Jawa Perak does its very best to bring all those emotions into its styling.
It sports a blacked-out theme, complete with blacked-out components like its cowl, engine, exhaust, and spoke wheels.
The dark theme with golden accents tugs on the rider’s heartstrings. It’s a simple color combination, yet it manages to look very appealing.
Moreover, it comes with a factory-custom single tan-colored seat with an under-seat tail light.
Living true to its bobber name, the overall styling has been kept to a minimum.
Unlike the outgoing Jawas, Jawa Perak is powered by a different engine.
Rather than a standard 293cc engine, it is powered by a 334cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine. It can generate a max power of 30.64PS and a max torque of 32.74Nm. Moreover, it is mated to a 6-speed gearbox with a 14-liter fuel tank capacity.
The new engine is BS6-compliant, packing in a new 334cc FI Engine.
Jawa Perak is built on Double Cradle Tubular Frame with a standard Telescopic Hydraulic Fork on the front and a new Mono Shock Absorber at the rear.
Furthermore, it comes with slightly wider tires compared to other Jawa models.
Other than that, it still sports a Dual Disc Braking with Dual-Channel ABS.
Jawa Perak will be the most expensive Jawa bike in Nepal. As expected, Jawa Perak will come with a long list of features.
Jawa Perak Feature Highlights
- Factory Custom Bobber Styling
- Blacked-Out Theme with Golden Accents
- 330cc Fuel Injected Engine
- Minimalistic Design with Solo Seat
- Dual Exhaust with Cut-Off Styling
- Front Telescopic and Rear Monoshock Suspension
- Halogen Headlamp with Under Seat LED Tail lamp
- Dual Disc Braking
- Dual-Channel ABS
- Wider Tyres with Black Spoke Wheels
Jawa Perak Price in Nepal and Availability
Jawa Perak price in Nepal is set at Rs. 7,50,000. Jawa Perak is offered as a single-variant, coming in as a single color option.
|Jawa Bike||Price in Nepal|
|Jawa Perak||Rs. 750000|
For the price, it offers everything from premium features to its eye-catching design.
Frankly, it is a unique motorcycle that is aimed at true cruise lovers.
In hindsight, it will be interesting to see the overall market reaction to Jawa Perak.
Also, watch our full review of the Jawa Classic!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in NepalSamsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…