Honda CB350 RS launch in Nepal is finally confirmed!
There are plans to introduce Honda CB350 RS to the Nepali customers. While we are focusing on Highness CB350 for now, we will be sure to launch CB350 RS sometime in the future.”
– said Mr. Saurabh Jyoti, the Chairman of Syakar Trading Company, in a live Facebook interview with Nepal Auto
Honda CB350 RS is an all-new Honda motorcycle, bringing in a fresh new look in the 350cc segment. It sports a scrambler-like design with its retro-inspired design, sporty color options, and modern features.
It is based on the much-anticipated Honda H’ness 350, sharing most of its DNA. Nonetheless, there are additional changes that make Honda CB350 RS unique.
Taking the Honda Highness CB350 price into consideration, the Honda CB350 RS price in Nepal will be more than Rs. 7.50 Lakhs.
With that said, let’s take a quick look at Honda CB 350 RS in Nepal along with its key specifications.
Honda CB350 RS Specifications
- Engine Type: SOHC, 4-Stroke, FI engine
- Emission Standards: BS6
- Displacement: 348.36 cc
- Cooling System: Air Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self Starter Only
- Max Power: 20.1 bhp @ 5500 rpm
- Max Torque: 30 Nm @ 3000 rpm
- Gearbox: 5-Speed
- Top Speed: 100 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15-liters
- Mileage: 30-35 Kmpl
- Front Tyre: 100/90-19 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 150/70-17 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Dual-Channel ABS
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic and Twin Hydraulic
- Seat Height: 800 mm
- Ground Clearance: 168 mm
- Kerb Weight: 179 kg
- Colors: Black with Pearl Yellow and Red Metallic
Honda CB350 RS Price in Nepal: ~ Rs. 7,50,000 (Expected)
Honda CB350 RS Overview
While following in the footsteps of its Highness 350, the CB350 RS feels sporty with its aggressive styling and classic characteristics. It feels elegant and contemporary without losing its modern appeal.
CB350 RS is strikingly good-looking with its dual-tone fuel tank and pinstriping design.
The front section resembles that of the Highness, especially with its all-LED Headlamp. However, it replaces circular side-indicators for modern eye-shaped LEDs.
Similarly, it resembles so much like the Highness 350 but with a twist of modern elements.
The modern appeal is more apparent with its under-seat LED tail lamp, sporty grab rail, tuck & roll seat. The entire motorcycle is brought together by a smoked black finish!
Honda CB350 RS is available in two colors: Black with Pearl Yellow and Red Metallic.
Honda Highness CB350 is powered by a powerful 348.36cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled PGM-FI engine. It can generate a max power of 20.8bhp at 5500rpm and max torque of 30Nm at 3000rpm.
Moreover, it is mated to a 5-speed gearbox with an impressive 15-liter fuel tank.
As expected, Honda has carried over the engine from the Honda H’ness 350.
Hence, you will get performance-assist features like the Main Shaft Coaxial Balancer, Assist Slipper Clutch, Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), and Roaring Exhaust Note.
Honda CB350 RS is feature-loaded with cool and awesome features. Here is a list of features in the 2021 Honda CB 350 RS.
Honda CB350 RS Feature Highlights
- Scrambler Inspired Design
- Dual Tone Paint with Blacked Out Components
- Full LED Lighting
- Analog-Digital Meter
- Assist Slipper Clutch
- Dual Disc Brakes with Dual Channel ABS
- Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC)
- Honda Smartphone Voice Control System (HSVCS)
- Engine Start/Stop Switch
- Digital-Analog Instrument Console
- Hazard Light Switch
- Side Stand with Engine Inhibitor
- 7 Y-Shaped Alloy Wheels
- Wider Rear Tyre with Patterned Design
Honda CB350 RS Price in Nepal and Availability
Honda CB350 RS price in Nepal is expected to be more than Rs. 7.50 Lakhs. So, please expect the introductory pricing to be a bank breaker!
While Nepali enthusiasts were expecting Honda Highness CB350 to be more of an affordable offering, many were disappointed with the price reveal.
Unfortunately, history is set to reveal itself as the Honda CB350 RS will be even more expensive than the Highness, and maybe even more controversial.
Talking about its availability, Honda CB350 RS has been confirmed. However, there is still time before it gets formally launched in the Nepali market.
Honda CB350 RS completes with Royal Enfield Meteor and Jawa 42.
Also, watch our review video Jawa Classic!
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- OnePlus Nord 2 Launched in Nepal: Pretty Expensive!OnePlus Nepal has launched the OnePlus Nord 2 in Nepal. OnePlus Nord 2 price in…
- LeoSquad: This Nepali Platform is Creating Effective Remote Work Solutions for StartupsIt has been more than a year since the viral outbreak has disrupted our work…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…