Infinix has launched Infinix Hot 10 in Pakistan. And, Infinix Nepal is expected to launch the Infinix Hot 10 in Nepal very soon.
Infinix Hot 10 price starts at PKR 20,999 in Pakistan for the 4GB RAM and 64 Storage variant. There are lots of variants and it has up to 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. We might see a couple of variants in Nepal.
Infinix Hot 10 is a budget phone equipped with a MediaTek Helio G70 chipset. Let’s see what else it is offering.
Infinix Hot 10 Specifications
- Body: 171.1 x 77.6 x 8.9 mm, 195 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.78 inches IPS LCD, 720×1640 Resolution, ~82.2% screen-to-body ratio, 264 ppi
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 2EEMC2
- Memory: 64GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- OS: Android 10, XOS 6.0
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, (wide), PDAF
- 2 MP, (macro)
- 2 MP, (depth)
- QVGA (Low light sensor)
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 8 MP, (wide)
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5200 mAh battery
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Colors: Obsidian Black, Amber Red, Moonlight Jade, Ocean Wave
Infinix Hot 10 Price in Nepal: TBD
Infinix Hot 10 Overview
Infinix Hot 10 has a similar design as the Infinix Hot 9. The camera module looks like one from the Samsung M31 as it features a quad-camera setup now. It retains the fingerprint sensor in the same position.
On the front, it has a punch-hole design.
On the front, it comes with 6.78 inches IPS LCD HD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels.
The LCD panel boasts 82.2% screen-to-body-ratio along with 264 PPI density.
Infinix Hot 10 has received a major upgrade in terms of hardware. While the Hot 9 included Helio A25 chipset, Infinix Hot 10 comes with MediaTek Helio G70 chipset.
Helio G70 is a budget gaming chipset from MediaTek. IT features Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU. This chipset can is seen in phones like Realme C3 and Infinix Note 7.
It’s a good chipset for a budget smartphone and it is quite similar to the Helio G80 used on the Redmi 9.
In the camera department, Infinix Hot 10 now packs a quad camera setup. It has a 16MP main sensor, 2MP macro sensor, 2MP depth sensor, and QVGA low light sensor.
On the front, it retains the same 8MP selfie camera as the Infinix Hot 9. It can capture videos up to 1080p 30 fps from both rear and front cameras.
Infinix Hot 10 gets a slight bump in terms of battery. It now features a 5200 mAh battery but it still doesn’t support fast charging.
Furthermore, it runs on XOS 6.0 on top of Android 10.
Infinix Hot 10 Price in Nepal and Availability
Infinix Hot 10 price starts at PKR 20,999 ( NPR 14,948) in Pakistan for the 4GB RAM and 64 Storage variant. So, Infinix Hot 10 price in Nepal could be around NPR 17,000 for the same variant. However, there has been no confirmation as to which variants will launch in Nepal.
Infinix Hot 10 looks like a decent budget phone with a good chipset. The Helio G70 paired with a 720p display will provide some good performance. However, it’s price tag needs to be aggressive if it wants to compete against the likes of Realme C3 and Redmi 9 in Nepal. Also, it misses out on an ultrawide angle camera which could be a deal-breaker for some.
What do you think about the Infinix Hot 10? Let us know in the comments below!
Also, watch our Infinix Hot 9 review video in Nepali.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…