Hyundai Ioniq is now more affordable!
Laxmi International Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Hyundai cars in Nepal, has recently unveiled its latest pricing on its premium EV products.
As for the pricing, the Hyundai Ioniq price in Nepal starts at Rs. 57.96 Lakhs. Thanks to the new taxation policies, it is now Rs. 19 Lakhs more affordable.
In this article, we put our focus on the electric Hyundai hatchback, Hyundai Ioniq.
Hyundai Ioniq Specifications
- Motor: Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM)
- Dimension: 4470 x 1820 x 1460 mm
- Wheelbase: 2700 mm
- Max Power: 100 kW
- Max Torque: 295 Nm
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: 165 Kmph
- Battery Capacity: 38.3 kWh
- Range: 311 Km
- Charging Time: 8-10 Hours
- Front Tyre: 205/60R16 – Disc
- Rear Tyre:205/60R16 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: Airbags, ABS, ESC, HAC
- Suspension Setup: McPherson Strut and Coupled Torsion Beam Axle
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 357 liters
- Ground Clearance: 150 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1527 – 1575 kg
- Colors: White, Silver, Black, Red, and Shadow
Hyundai Ioniq Price in Nepal: Rs. 57,96,000
Hyundai Ioniq Overview
Hyundai Ioniq is modern, unique, and futuristic. It elegantly mixes every curve and sharp line to create the perfect hatchback.
On the front, it gets an iconic grille, aggressive-looking LED Headlamp with unique LED DRLs.
These three components are striking enough for Ioniq to set itself apart from the crowd.
The side profile gets chrome beltline molding and stylish 16-inch alloy wheels. While the side feels sleek with its sharp styling, it is aerodynamically practical.
Even the rear portion feels simple yet sporty. Plus, the LED chevron pattern wraparound rear lamps take a premium feel to new heights.
Like Kona, Ioniq EV also comes with generous interiors with distinctive styling, a spacious cabin, and advanced features.
Hyundai Ioniq is available in five different colors: White, Silver, Black, Grey, and Red.
ALSO READ: MG ZS EV is Now More Affordable in Nepal
Hyundai Ioniq is powered by a Permanent-Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM). It can generate a max power of 100kW (120PS) and a max torque of 395Nm. Moreover, it comes with a 39.2kWh battery, capable of a 312Km range.
Being an electric hatchback, Hyundai Ioniq guarantees 0% Carbon Emission.
Additionally, the Ioniq can be easily charged through household AC current. It comes with an average charge time of 8-10hrs.
Hyundai Ioniq packs in a long list of interesting features. Here is a quick highlight!
Hyundai Ioniq Feature Highlights
- Powerful 100kW PMSM Motor
- 38.3kWh Battery with Claimed Range of 311Km
- 8-10 Hours Charging Time
- Ultra Stylish LED Headlamps with LED DRLs
- Iconic Grille
- LED Rear Combination Lamps
- Safety Power Windows Control
- Chrome Beltline Molding
- Smart Electric Sunroof
- 7-inch LED Supervision Instrument Cluster
- 8-inch Floating Infotainment System
- Electronic Gear Shift Button
- Steering Mounted Controls
- Heated and Ventilated Seats
- Automatic AC with Rear AC Vents
- Paddle Shifters with Regenerative Brake Controls
- Electronic Parking Brake with Auto Hold
- 7 Airbags
- ABS with ESC
- Hill Start Assist (HAC)
- Reverse Parking Sensor
- Reverse Camera with Parking Guidance
Hyundai Ioniq Price in Nepal and Availability
Hyundai Ioniq price in Nepal is Rs. 57.96 Lakhs. Ioniq is an excellent offering with a lot of premium features, even more so than its SUV sibling.
While it is still a hatchback, Ioniq feels more premium and feature-loaded than a traditional SUV.
|Hyundai Ioniq||Variant||Price in Nepal||Old Pricing|
|Hyundai Ioniq||EV 100 KW||Rs. 5796000||Rs. 7696000|
Ioniq EV is an excellent choice for those looking to shift into the world of EV. It offers a stylish product, rich in features and practicality.
If you don’t want an electric SUV, an electric hatchback makes an excellent alternative.
Plus, Hyundai Nepal has established a reliable service network with excellent after-sales service for the customers.
In the meantime, watch our review of the Proton Saga review in Nepali.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of Hyundai Ioniq EV in Nepal?
Laxmi International Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributor of Hyundai cars in Nepal.
What is the new price of the Hyundai Ioniq in Nepal?
The price of the Hyundai Ioniq EV in Nepal is Rs. 57.96 Lakhs (100kW).
Do I have to pay a yearly tax on Hyundai Ioniq?
Yes, there is a yearly tax on Hyundai Ioniq. It is Rs. 15,000 for the 100kW motor.
Where is Hyundai Ioniq made?
Hyundai Ioniq is made and imported from Korea to Nepal.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Ford Figo Automatic Launched: Two New Variants Enter Nepal!Ford Figo Automatic is now available in Nepal. Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
- Poco X3 Pro Review: Awesome Gaming Performance on BudgetPros 120Hz IPS Display Awesome Performance Good Battery 33W Fast Charging Cons Thick for a…
- NIU UQim Electric Moped Launched in NepalNIU UQim is the latest NIU scooter launched for the Nepali market. Eco Infinity Pvt.…