Huawei is not a stranger when it comes to smartwatches. Huawei Watch GT2 is already in Nepal and now they have launched the Huawei Watch GT2e in Nepal.
Huawei Watch GT2e price in Nepal is Rs. 22,900 for the 46mm model. It comes in Graphite Black, Lava Red, Mint Green, and Icy White color options.
Huawei Watch GT2e is just a minor update to the Watch GT2. But, it provides an overhaul in terms of design. Let’s check it out in brief!
Huawei Watch GT2e Specifications
- Body: 47mm: 53 x 46.8 x 10.8 mm, 43g, 5ATM water resistance
- Display: 1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD, AMOLED
- Processor: Kirin A1 chipset
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 4GB
- Connectivity: BT5.1, BLE / BR / EDR
- Battery Capacity: 14days
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic, Optical heart rate, Ambient light, Air pressure, Capacitive
- Software: Lite OS
- Charging Port: Magnetic charging thimble
Huawei Watch GT2e Price in Nepal: Rs. 22,900
Huawei Watch GT2e Overview
Design & Display
Huawei Watch GT2e has a stainless steel frame and the design is slightly changed compared to the Watch GT2. Instead of the circular buttons, it now has a rectangular button that looks more smooth. The 46mm version of the GT2 looks chunky but the GT2e has a more streamlined and sporty design. However, the GT2e is slightly bigger as it has 46.8mm of thickness.
Instead of the leather band, Huawei has given a fitness-oriented TPU band for the Huawei Watch GT2e. It is 5ATM water-resistant just like the Watch GT2 which means that it can handle 50 meters deep water. So, you can wear it while swimming or taking a shower without any worries.
It gets a 1.39 inch AMOLED display which is the same as the Watch GT2.
Huawei Watch GT2e is also using the Kirin A1 chipset that we see on the Huawei Watch GT2. And, the storage is also the same with 4GB onboard storage.
We have tested the GT2 and the Kirin A1 performs decently. It’s not totally fluid but is efficient for better battery life.
Out of 4GB only 2.2GB of storage is usable and can be used to store songs.
Huawei Watch GT2 uses Bluetooth V5.1 so it has a very stable connection within the 10m range. However, it doesn’t have Wi-Fi connectivity.
It supports GPS and GLONASS positioning systems, for meticulous route-tracking during outdoor workouts. It comes with a built-in speaker and a mic. So, you can easily take phone calls via the Watch GT2e itself. Also, you can connect earbuds to Watch GT2e to listen to music.
Sensors and Fitness Tracking
Similar to the Huawei Watch GT2, you get an optical heart rate sensor for continuous heart rate monitoring. It comes with a SpO2 sensor with which you can monitor the level of oxygen in the blood. It supports single-time SpO2 level measuring.
You can also monitor VO2Max to measure your cardiovascular endurance. Furthermore, it can monitor stress with Huawei TruRelax and help you with breathing training too.
Furthermore, with HUAWEI TruSleep™ 2.0, HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e can scientifically track and diagnose 6 common types of sleep issues while providing suggestions for better rest.
HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e provides precise and real-time tracking data for 15 professional sports including climbing, running, swimming, and cycling. Also, there are some newly added custom workout modes.
Huawei Watch GT2e also sports massive battery life that can last up to 2 weeks. It’s the same battery as the Huawei Watch GT2 and we know how good the Watch GT2 is when it comes to battery life.
Furthermore, it runs on Huawei’s own Lite OS. It lacks third-party app support so you do not get apps like Spotify on the Watch GT2e.
Huawei Watch GT2e Price in Nepal and Availability
Huawei Watch GT2e price in Nepal is Rs. 22,900 and comes in a single 47mm size. It is available in Graphite Black, Lava Red, Mint Green, and Icy White color options.
Huawei Watch GT2e is just like the Watch GT2. It has some slight design changes which make it look more sporty. And, it gets new workout modes as well. So, we can call it as a bigger and sportier version of the Huawei Watch GT2.
What do you think of the Huawei Watch GT2? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Review in Nepali.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Ford Figo Automatic Launched: Two New Variants Enter Nepal!Ford Figo Automatic is now available in Nepal. Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
- Poco X3 Pro Review: Awesome Gaming Performance on BudgetPros 120Hz IPS Display Awesome Performance Good Battery 33W Fast Charging Cons Thick for a…
- NIU UQim Electric Moped Launched in NepalNIU UQim is the latest NIU scooter launched for the Nepali market. Eco Infinity Pvt.…