Huawei has launched the Huawei Watch GT2 Pro in Nepal.
Huawei GT2 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 34,990. It is available via authorized retail stores and will also go on sale on daraz.
The successor of the Huawei Watch GT2, the GT2 Pro brings some improvements along with a price bump.
So, let’s check out what’s new on the GT2 Pro.
Huawei Watch GT2 Pro Specifications
- Body: 46 x 46.7 x 11.4 mm, 52g, 5ATM water resistance
- Display: 1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD, AMOLED
- Processor: Kirin A1 + STL4R9
- RAM: 32MB
- Storage: 4GB
- Connectivity: BT5.1, BLE / BR / EDR
- Battery Capacity: 14days
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic, Optical heart rate, Ambient light, Air pressure, Capacitive
- Software: Lite OS
- Charging Port: Magnetic charging thimble
Huawei Watch GT2 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 34,990
Huawei Watch GT2 Pro Overview
Huawei Watch GT2 Pro strikes a fine balance between traditional and modern-looking watches. It comes in a single 46mm size and comes with a wear-resistant sapphire watch dial along with a titanium frame.
The glossy and skin-friendly ceramic back also provides comfort to users. There are two buttons on the side like the GT2 and similarly, it is also 5ATM water-resistant.
The GT2 Pro has a 1.39 inch AMOLED screen with a screen resolution of 454 x 454.
Huawei mentions that it supports more than 200 watch faces and also comes with an always-on feature.
We have tested the GT2 and the Kirin A1 performs decently. It’s not totally fluid but is efficient for better battery life.
Out of 4GB, only 2.2GB of storage is usable and can be used to store songs.
Huawei Watch GT2 Pro uses Bluetooth V5.1 so it has a very stable connection within the 10m range. However, it doesn’t have Wi-Fi connectivity.
It supports GPS and GLONASS positioning systems, for meticulous route-tracking during outdoor workouts. It comes with a built-in speaker and a mic. So, you can easily take phone calls via the Watch itself. Also, you can connect earbuds to Watch GT2 Pro to listen to music.
Sensors and Fitness Tracking
Similar to the Huawei Watch GT2, you get an optical heart rate sensor for continuous heart rate monitoring. It comes with a SpO2 sensor which provides 24-hour SpO2 level monitoring.
You can also monitor VO2Max to measure your cardiovascular endurance. Furthermore, it can monitor stress with Huawei TruRelax and help you with breathing training too.
The upgraded LEDs and four photodiodes collaborate with intelligent AI algorithms, effectively lowering the power consumption while accurately measuring SpO2 or heart rate, which provides you longer protection with one charge.
HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro has more than 100 workout modes such as climbing, outdoor running, rowing, surfing, tennis, etc. Moreover, there are more than 10 running courses with throughout voice guidance to give you more suggestions for better training.
Then there’s a Route Back feature that records your travel route and uses GPS for more accurate position-marking. When the GPS signal is too weak, it sends out alerts. Under this circumstance, you can still use the recorded travel route for real-time checking and find your way back.
Furthermore, the built-in altitude barometer detects air pressure change in real-time to provide you reminders so you can always be prepared for your trips or outdoor adventures.
For endurance, Huawei Watch GT2 Pro comes with a 455mAh battery that can provide up to 14 days of battery life. With wireless charging, 5 mins of charge can provide you 10 days of usage.
Furthermore, you can make Bluetooth calls from the phone itself.
Huawei Watch GT2 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
Huawei Watch GT2 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 34,990. It is available for purchase in two color configurations of grey and black with brown and black leather straps.
|Huawei Smartwatch||Price in Nepal|
|Huawei Watch GT2 Pro||Rs. 34990|
With the GT2 Pro, you are getting an upgraded build, upgraded sensors, and more health/tracking features. But, it still has the same core as the GT2.
So, what do you think of the Huawei Watch GT2 Pro? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review video of the Huawei Watch GT2.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…