Huawei isn’t letting go of the momentum it has gained over the course of the last few months. It has been releasing phones after phones, and we already saw it launch the Y5 Prime and the Y6 Prime in Nepal just a week ago. Now, it is gearing to launch a phone from its famed Nova lineup named Huawei Nova 3. It might take a week or two for this phone to reach Nepal.
Huawei Nova 3 is a midrange device that sits between the Nova 3e and the Huawei P20. The phone will be unveiled today at an event in Shenzhen China, and it is expected to feature a dual AI camera and a notch. Don’t disregard this phone just because you hear that this phone has a notch. Huawei is one of the companies that have pretty unobtrusive notches and they really make the phone look stylish and premium.
The Nova 3 will look similar to the 3e but its internals is said to be different. The chipset is expected to be the Kirin 970 SoC; the same chipset used in the flagship phone P20 Pro. The RAM is expected to be 6GB and the storage could either be 64GB or 128GB. The screen might be 6.3 inches and but it will definitely have a full HD+ resolution with a 19:9 ratio. Whether the panel they use will be an LCD or an AMOLED screen remains to be seen.
SEE ALSO: Upcoming Smartphones in Nepal
The Nova 3 is also supposed to be equipped with Huawei’s brand new GPU Turbo Technology. If you don’t know what GPU Turbo is; it’s a software update from Huawei that will increase the phone’s gaming performance by increasing GPU’s efficiency up to 60 percent. If this is true then, the Nova 3 will be a beast of a smartphone.
Huawei has called the camera setup in the Nova 3, ” Dual AI camera setup”, which means we might see the NPU (Neural processing unit) that helped the P20 pro become the best camera smartphone. The 16MP + 24 MP cameras on the back themselves, without the AI moniker, sound interesting and we will be waiting to see how these cameras perform in real life. It won’t be a far cry to say it will be a superstar just like its predecessor.
Lastly, the battery will be around 3700 mAh and will probably have the supercharge technology found in other Huawei phones that will top up half the battery in 30 min.
Nova 3 is shaping up to be an interesting phone. We can’t wait to get our hands on it to test it in real life. Nova 3 most likely will be available Blue, Aqua, and Yellow color. Personally, I am excited about the yellow variant and would love to get it as our review unit when this phone lands in Nepal.
But that’s not all, Huawei looks forward to strike us with yet another spectacular besides the charming Huawei Nova 3. We are every bit eager to share what it would be like among our beloved audience. For now, we can just wait for yet another NOVA.
- Oppo A3s With Snapdragon 450 to Launch Soon in Nepal
- Nubia Smartphone Brand Debuts in Nepal; Set to Launch 4 Smartphones
- Vivo Y81 with 6.22-inch HD+ Display Launching Soon in Nepal
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Review: Better option than the A50?Review of: Samsung Galaxy A70Price:Rs. 47,990Reviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 21, 2019Last modified:July 21, 2019Summary:On…
- OnePlus 7 Pro Review: The Best Android Experience One Can Get!Review of: OnePlus 7 ReviewReviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 19, 2019Last modified:July 19, 2019Summary:So, if…
- New Zhiyun Crane 3 LAB Arrives in Nepal: 2019’s Best Gimbal?Zhiyun is a company known for making gimbals and stabilizers for cameras and smartphones. Zhiyun…