Bikes of Honda are one of the most preferred bikes in Nepal. As per our source, Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of Honda motors in Nepal, is planning to launch their all-new XR190L in Nepal. Honda XR 190L price in Nepal is expected to cross 6 Lakhs.Dirt bikes of Honda are one of the most preferred dirt bikes in Nepal as Honda bikes are given durable parts with a refined and smooth engine. Honda XR150L is also one of famous Honda dirt bike launched in Nepali market. Honda company is planning to launch the elder sibling of Honda XR150L i.e Honda XR 190 in Nepali market.
Honda XR 190L is said to provide more strength, agility, economy, and power than its younger sibling Honda XR 150L. 190cc engine of Honda XR 190L is air cooled single cylinder DOHC engine which is capable of producing 11.1kW of power at 8000rpm and 15.7Nm of torque at 5500rpm. The engine of Honda XR 190L is expected to be smooth and refined like other dirt models of Honda.
Honda releases fuel efficient bikes in Nepal. Likewise, Honda XR 190L is given fuel tank of litres which is expected to provide a mileage of 30 to 35 kmpl based on normal riding conditions.
The weight of a bike also determines the power delivery of a bike. Honda XR 190L weights about 137kg only. Talking about the suspension used in XR 190L, Telescopic Fork suspension is used in front and Mono Shock suspension is used in the rear. Seat height of Honda XR 190L is about 827mm due to which short riders might face some difficulty while riding this machine.
What about braking capability of Honda XR 190L?
Braking capability of bike boosts up the confidence of riders while riding a motorbike. But Honda XR 190L is not expected to have better braking capabilities as XR 190L consists of 240mm single-disc hydraulic front brake at the front wheel and drum brake at the rear wheel.
What is new in Honda XR 190L?
Some features that make Honda XR 190L different from other two-wheelers are as follows:
- Comfortable seat for rider and pillion
- Refined and smooth engine
- Crossbar-design handlebar
- Rear carrier
Key Specification of Honda XR 190L
- Engine: Air-cooled, Single-Cylinder, DOHC
- Engine Displ.: 190 cc
- Maximum Power: 11.1kW @ 8000rpm
- Maximum Torque: 15.7Nm @ 5500rpm
- Mileage: 30-35 kmpl
- No Of Gears: 5
- Front Brake: 240mm single-disc hydraulic front brake
- Rear Brake: Drum
- KERB weight (kg): 137
Honda XR 190L Price in Nepal (Expected): Rs. 6,00,000+
Generally, Honda motorbikes are considered as a reliable bike in Nepal due to its durable, refined and smooth engine which tends to increase the resell value of Honda bikes. Honda XR 190L is expected to provide comfortable rides even in extreme off-road condition as it consists of crossbar-design handlebar which provides a commanding riding position to the rider.
Comparing Honda XR 190L with its competitor CrossfireXZ250 RR, Crossfire XZ250 RR produces almost 11kW of power more than Honda XR 190L and is priced less than expected price of Honda XR 190L. Crossfire XZ250 RR consists of dual disc brake which is also not present in Honda XR 190L.
Crossfire XZ250 RR provides more features and safety in terms of braking than Honda XR 190L. Therefore, Honda is unable to provide value for money offer to customers in their upcoming product Honda XR 190L.
- Duke 390 to Launch in New Graphics By The End of February 2018
- Hunter’s Cruiser 350 Launched in Nepal at Rs. 6,30,000
- Honda Hornet Available in New Graphics: Muscular And Edgy
Read all the latest bike news on TechLekh. Stay updated!
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Peppy BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- Affordable “Redmi Earbuds S” Launched in Nepal, Priced at Rs. 3,199Xiaomi is on a roll with their new product launches. Recently, they launched products like…
- DocSumo Raises $220k Seed Funding from Better Capital, Techstars and BarclaysDocSumo, a document automation/AI startup has raised seed funding from Better Capital, an early-stage venture…