As you may know, Hero MotoCorp always comes with some weird design. Some like it, most don’t. Moreover, they always try to put commuter-ish design touches everywhere, even on their larger 200cc segment.
Hero Karizma ZMR is one of the perfect examples of taking an iconic bike and ruining it for everybody!
However, Hero seems to have gotten things right after a long time. Hero XPulse 200 and Hero XPulse 200 T, which was showcased at NADA Auto Show 2019, has officially launched in Nepal. Moreover, pricing has also been revealed!
As for the pricing, the Hero XPulse 200 DDS price in Nepal is set at Rs. 3,85,000. Likewise, Hero XPulse 200 T price in Nepal is set at Rs. 3,32,000.
Hero XPulse 200 Overview
Hero XPulse 200 is powered by a 199cc air-cooled engine. Interestingly, it will be available in both the carburetor and FI variant. Moreover, it can generate a max power of 18.4PS at 8000rpm and a max torque of 17.1Nm at 6500rpm.
Moving on, XPulse 200 comes with a fuel tank of 13L along with ground clearance of 220mm. Likewise, it is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. Plus, you will get the new-gen Hero Instrument Cluster (with Smart Navigation) along with an awesome off-roader look!
Hero XPulse 200 vs Hero XPulse 200T: What’s the Difference?
Both come with the same engine along with the same performance. Basically, the power output and the torque output are the same! However, there a significant visual difference.
Hero XPulse 200 is a dedicated off-roader with windshield, larger front mud-guard, larger suspension setup, high-mounted exhaust, and spoke wheels.
SEE ALSO: Yamaha MT-15, Naked R15 v3.0, Launched in Nepal for Rs. 4,24,900: The Best Bang for Your Buck?
Likewise, Hero XPulse 200 T is a city-oriented motorcycle with alloy wheels, shorter suspension setup, low-mounted exhaust, and alloy wheels.
Just because of the larger front mud-guard, Hero XPulse 200 looks miles better!
Hero XPulse 200 Key Specifications
- Engine Displacement: 199.6cc
- Mileage (City): 30-35 kmpl
- Top Speed: 129 kmph
- Max Power : 18.4PS @ 8000 rpm
- Max Torque : 17.1 Nm @ 6500 rpm
- No. of gears: 5
- Braking: Dual Disc (Single-Channel ABS)
- Fuel tank capacity: 13L
- Weight (Dry) : 153 kg
Hero XPulse 200 Price in Nepal: Rs. 3,85,000
Hero XPulse 200T Price in Nepal: Rs. 3,32,000
Hero XPulse 200: What I think?
I love it! I can’t wait to get my hands on this! I’m a fan of everything XPulse has to offer: the engine, all-digital instrument cluster, dual-colored decays, the way it looks, everything!
Both XPulse 200 and XPulse 200 T looks and feels fresh. Well, the XPulse 200 T is made for the city road and daily commuting. Although, none can beat the looks of XPulse 200!
Yes, XPulse is more of an off-roading machine. It looks something of a mix between a scrambler and Royal Enfield Himalayan. Furthermore, it has the right mix of affordability with practicality, which is pretty rare for a 2019 two-wheeler.
On a side note, Hero XPulse 200 has become one of my favorites! Although, I was hoping the price would be possibly 3.50Lakhs. Still, under 4 Lakhs, I think it’s a great motorcycle. Nonetheless, I’ll be sure to tell you once I get my hands on it!
Anyways, I have this feeling… Soon, there’s going to be a lot of Hero XPulses 200 on the roads of Kathmandu.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching in Nepal Tomorrow!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch on September 20 in Nepal. Samsung unveiled…
- Realme C21Y with Triple-cameras Launching in Nepal Before Dashain!Realme’s new variant of C21, the Realme C21Y, is set to launch in Nepal. The…
- Samsung Galaxy M52 5G with SD 778G Chipset Confirmed to Launch in NepalSamsung Galaxy M52 5G is about to launch in Nepal. This will be the first…