Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal.
Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of Honda scooters in Nepal, has introduced the all-new Honda Grazia 125. It is the most-anticipated BSVI upgrade, bringing in a refined engine along with cool new features.
Honda Grazia price in Nepal starts at Rs. 2.69 Lakhs to Rs. 2.89 Lakhs. This is the third Honda BS6-iteration to make its way into Nepal.
So, why is the new Honda Grazia BS6 so expensive? Let’s find out along with other key details.
Honda Grazia Specifications
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, SI Engine (PGM-FI)
- Emission Standards: BS6
- Displacement: 124 cc
- Cooling System: Fan-Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Electric Starter & Kick Starter
- Max Power: 8.25 PS @ 6000 rpm
- Max Torque: 10.30 Nm @ 5000 rpm
- Top Speed: 92 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.3 liters
- Mileage: 60 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 90/90-12 – Drum (Disc in DLX)
- Rear Tyre: 90/100-10 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Standard Braking
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic Forks and Spring Loaded Hydraulic
- Seat Height: 708 mm
- Ground Clearance: 171 mm
- Under Seat Storage Capacity: 21 liters
- Kerb Weight: 107 Kg
- Colors: Matt Grey, Matt Yellow, Pearl Blue, and Pearl Red
Honda Grazia 125 Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,69,900 – Rs. 2,89,900
BS6 Honda Grazia Overview
Honda Grazia BS6 rocks on the urban contemporary styling that made it so uniquely popular. While it still resembles its previous generation styling, there are now plenty of new visual improvements.
For starters, the overall styling is stunningly bolder. Grazia comes across as sportier with its sculpted creases and edgy styling.
On the front, it gets the same LED Headlamp with a newer handlebar-mounted LED DRLs. Furthermore, the front portion above the headlamp is slightly redesigned.
While the side profile continues to remain the same, the overall finish is sharper with a more pointy finishing.
Interestingly, the rear section comes with a design overall. It features an all-new Jet-inspired halogen taillamp, giving it a more sporty appeal.
As for the quality of life improvements, Grazia now comes with an external fuel lid.
Honda Grazia BS6 is available in four different colors: Matt Grey, Matt Yellow, Pearl Blue, and Pearl Red.
Honda Grazia 125 is powered by a 124cc Single-Cylinder, Fan-Cooled, 4-Stroke, SI Engine. It can generate a max power of 8.25PS at 6000rpm and a max torque of 10.3Nm at 5000rpm. Moreover, it is mated to a V-Matic transmission with a 5.3-liter fuel tank capacity.
Following BSVI Emission Standards, the Grazia is equipped with a PGM-FI engine.
Furthermore, Honda has improved on its HET with Enhanced Smart Power (eSP) Technology. It will maximize combustion and minimize friction to deliver unmatched performance.
Along with that, Honda Grazia will also introduce Idling Stop System (similar to Yamaha’s Start & Stop). It is a new system that switches off the engine during traffic stops.
Honda Grazia BS6 packs an exciting list of features. Here is a quick list of new goodies.
Honda Grazia BS6 Feature Highlights
- 125cc BS6-compliant PGM-FI Engine
- HET Engine with eSP Technology
- Striking Contemporary Styling
- LED Headlamp with Spilt LED DRLs
- Jet-Inspired Tail Lamp
- Fully Digital Meter
- Side Stand Engine Cut Off
- External Fuel Lid
- Stylish Muffler Protector
- Integrated Pass Switch
- Multi-Function Switch
- Engine Start/Stop Switch
- Redesigned Glove Box
- Alloy Wheels (in DLX)
- Front Disc (in DLX)
- Idling Stop System (in DLX)
Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Price in Nepal and Availability
Honda Grazia 125 BS6 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 2.69 Lakhs to Rs. 2.89 Lakhs. It is currently available in two variants: Standard (STD) and Deluxe (DLX).
Both variants share the same underlying design, performance, and most features. However, few premium features like Idling Stop System, Alloy Wheels, and Front Disc Brake are reserved for the DLX variant.
Compared to the BS4 versions, the BS6-iterations are Rs. 40,000 more expensive! Grazia brings forth many new improvements, including increments in overall length and ground clearance.
|Honda Grazia 125||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|Honda Grazia 125 BS6||DLX||Rs. 289900|
|Honda Grazia 125 BS6||STD||Rs. 269900|
|Honda Grazia 125 BS4||DLX||Rs. 254900|
|Honda Grazia 125 BS4||STD||Rs. 224900|
Compared to other Honda BS6 products, Grazia 125 is a little more gracious in terms of pricing. Interestingly, Grazia BS6 still manages to be more expensive than the other BS6 rivals… which is disappointing.
In the era of growing market competition, Honda Nepal is taking a different approach. The company continues to tout itself as a more premium offering.
However, it has lost considerable market share to its competition due to its “premium pricing”.
With Honda Grazia 125 FI continuing its trend of being a premium product, it will be interesting to see how it unfolds in the future.
Also, watch our review of the Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally in Nepali.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of Honda Grazia 125 in Nepal?
Syakar Trading Company is the authorized distributor of Honda scooters in Nepal.
What is the price of the Honda Grazia BS6 in Nepal?
The price of the Honda Grazia FI BS6 in Nepal starts at Rs. 2.69 Lakhs to Rs. 2.89 Lakhs.
Is Honda Grazia BS6?
Yes, the Honda Grazia 125 is now available with a BS6-compliant engine in Nepal.
What is the difference between Honda Grazia STD and Honda Grazia DLX?
Both variants share the same underlying design, performance, and most features. However, Grazia DLX gets few premium features like Idling Stop System, Alloy Wheels, and Front Disc Brake.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…
- Bikes-Scooters Prices to Increase from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 50,000 as Govt Raises Tax DutyNepal Government has brought forth a new budget for the fiscal year 2021/22. It comes…