Syakar Trading Company, the official distributor of Honda vehicles in Nepal, has introduced the all-new Honda Grazia in Nepal. This new 125cc scooter is available in three different variants, a standard variant, next with alloy wheels and another with a front disc. Honda Nepal already leads the 110cc scooters segment, and it further aims to lead the 125cc scooters segment in the form of Grazia which it expects to be a heartthrob among two-wheeler enthusiasts.
Available in six dreamy color schemes as gloss and matte finish gives Grazia an attractive look. Grazia boasts a body-housed headlamp setup with large turn indicators. Honda claims the lighting of Grazia as ‘the light that shines like no other‘. Hence there are no further questions about the illumination. Moreover, the slight step seat with an aggressive looking grab rails is bound to be a head turner.
The big tail lamp unit with a clear lens turn indicators adds the prominent stance to the already more than an appealing scooter. The chrome touch up to the body panels are a work of art and the plastic panels replacing the metal further adds the contemporary look summing up for an easy handling. The Grazia design is simply an artistic model that elevates makers workmanship.
The key highlights in the scooter are a digital instrument cluster with 2 panel-display, a 4-way ignition key with a button that eases the rider to make use of under seat storage space.
Aside its magnificent looks, Grazia gets all the power from the BS-IV compliance 124.9cc air-cooled 1-cylinder mill that pumps out a maximum power of 8.63 PS @ 6500 rpm and torque of 10.54 Nm @ 5000 rpm which gives the refined output required for a quality ride. While the CVT automatic gearbox makes sure that it is still a scooter.
The telescopic forks at the front and a single-hydraulic damper at the rear makes rider to stay in comfort even on the most uneven surfaces. While the 90/90 12-inch front and 90/100 10-inch rear tubeless tires mounted to alloy wheels gives efficient mileage and also the saves you from punctures.
For braking concern, it gets a 130mm drum brakes on both ends, an optional 190mm disc brake at the front and a standard Combi Brake System (CBS) all these works effectively and thus provides better braking conditions all circumstances.
Honda Grazia Key Specifications
- Displacement: 124.9 cc
- Mileage: 40-50 kmpl
- Max Power: 8.2 Bhp @ 6500 rpm
- Max. Torque: 10.54 Nm @ 5000 rpm
- No. of gears: Automatic Gearbox
- Top Speed: 85 kmph
- Fuel tank: 5.3L
- Kerb Weight(kg): 107
Honda Grazia Price in Nepal, Standard: Rs. 2,01,900
- Honda Grazia Price in Nepal, Alloy Wheels: Rs. 2,08,900
- Honda Grazia Price in Nepal, Front disc brakes: Rs. 2,18,900
Honda Grazia is a premium sports scooter that comes out to be first in the segment to bring LED lights into scooter lineup. Feature-rich Grazia is a rare mix of solid looks and awesome built quality. And the all-digital instrument console is a cherry on top of the pie.
Grazia is sure to rival 125cc premium models like Aprilia SR 125 and Piaggio Vespa scooters in the Nepali market. However, the brand value and comfort factor of Honda may help Grazia to excel the likes of its competitors.
For more information about Honda Grazia, please contact Honda Nepal at their Facebook page.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Sony WH-1000XM4 ANC Headphone Launched in NepalNepal Hima Trade Link, the official distributor of Sony in Nepal has launched Sony WH1000XM4…
- Huawei Y8p with OLED Display and 48MP Camera Launched in NepalAfter a quiet launch of the Huawei P40 Pro, Huawei has launched Huawei Y8p in…
- Coolpad Cool X with 7.12 inch Display and 6000 mAh Battery Launched in NepalCoolpad is back in Nepal and they have been pretty busy with new smartphone launches.…