TVS NTorq 125 Fi BS6 is now available in Nepal.
Jagadamb Motors, the authorized distributor of TVS scooters in Nepal, has finally unveiled the all-new TVS NTorq 125 BS6. The company revealed key details on its most-anticipated product via a virtual launch.
The new NTorq FI comes equipped with graphical changes, premium features, and a new 125cc BS6-compliant engine.
As for the pricing, TVS NTorq 125 price in Nepal (RTFi BS6) is set at Rs. 2.77 Lakhs.
Compared to its current lineup, NTorq 125 FI resembles the already available NTorq 125 Race Edition. However, the new NTorq FI features a Race-tuned FI engine that will significantly boost performance and mileage.
Adding the new NTorq variant to the list, the TVS NTorq 125 is now available from Rs. 2.22 Lakhs to Rs. 2.78 Lakhs – four variants with variable pricing, almost same specs and different designs.
With that said, let’s take a quick dive into the next-generation TVS NTorq in Nepal.
TVS NTorq 125 FI BS6 Specifications
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder, 3-valve, 4-Stroke, FI
- Emission Standard: BS6
- Displacement: 124.8 cc
- Cooling System: Air-Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Electric Starter & Kick Starter
- Max Power: 9.38 PS @ 7000 rpm
- Max Torque: 10.5 Nm @ 5500 rpm
- Top Speed: 90 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.8 liters
- Mileage: 50 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 100/80-12 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 110/80-12 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Synchronized Braking System
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic Front Forks and Coil Spring
- Seat Height: 765 mm
- Ground Clearance: 155 mm
- Under Seat Storage Capacity: 22 liters
- Kerb Weight: 118 Kg
- Colors: Black-Red, Black-Yellow, Black-Blue
TVS NTorq 125 Price in Nepal: Rs. 2.22 Lakhs (Standard) to 2.77,900 (RTFi BS6)
TVS NTorq 125 RTFi BS6 Overview
TVS NTorq 125 BS6 sports the same styling as the current Race Edition. It gets the same T-shaped LED DRL with four LED Headlights.
Similarly, Stealth Aircraft Styling continues to be the main point of inspiration.
While the scooter feels already sporty, the feeling is further improved by the Checkered Flag Design, Faux Carbon Fiber Finish, and Black-Red/Black-Yellow color combination.
As for the new changes, it now gets an ‘RT-FI’ badging to highlight its new BS6-compliant engine.
Other than that, the design is still familiar and relatively unchanged in comparison with its BS4 Race Edition counterpart.
TVS NTorq 125 FI BS6 comes in two different colors: Red and Yellow.
TVS NTorq is powered by a 124.8cc, 4-stroke, 3-valve, air-cooled FI engine. It can generate a max power of 9.38PS at 7000rpm and a max torque of 10.5Nm at 5500rpm.
Moreover, it is mated to a CVT transmission with a 5.8-litre fuel tank capacity.
As stated before, the new NTorq is BS6-compliant. It features a Fuel Injection engine for more linear power delivery and improved mileage.
Unfortunately, the new TVS NTorq FI is 2Kg heavier and loses its initial low-end punch. However, it makes up for it in terms of mileage.
Here is a quick list of features in the new TVS NTorq 125 FI BS6.
TVS NTorq 125 FI BS6 Feature Highlights
- 125cc 3-valve FI Engine
- BS6 Compliant with Improved Fuel Economy
- Sporty Aircraft Inspired Design
- 3D NTorq Logo with RT-FI Badging
- Signature T-Shaped LED Tail Lamp
- Gaming Console Inspired Instrument Cluster
- SmartXonnect Connectivity Features with Navigation Assist
- Hazard Light Switch
- USB Charging Port with Boot Light
- 12-Inch Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Front Disc and Rear Braking System
- Sport Split Grab Rail
- External Fuel Filler
- Afterburner Style Rear
- Sport Stubby Muffler
TVS NTorq 125 Price in Nepal and Availability
TVS NTorq 125 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 2.22 Lakhs and goes up to Rs. 2.78 Lakhs. With the introduction of the FI BS6 engine, the NTorq 125 is now available in four different variants.
TVS NTorq FI BS6 will be the top variant in the current list of available variants. Interestingly, it manages to be just a few bucks more expensive than the BS4-iteration of the Super Squad version.
Starting with the TVS NTorq BS6, TVS Nepal will likely bring BS6-iteration of its other popular product to the market.
|TVS NTorq||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|TVS NTorq||FI BS6||Rs. 277900|
|TVS NTorq||Super Squad Edition||Rs. 270900|
|TVS NTorq||Race Edition||Rs. 265900|
|TVS NTorq||Standard-Disc||Rs. 249900|
|TVS NTorq||Standard-Drum||Rs. 219900|
Compared to its BS4-iteration, the pricing now falls under the premium category. While it is heart-wreaking to see 125cc scooters creep into this price range, it is an unfortunate reality for the upcoming BS6 two-wheelers.
For more information, please reach out to the nearest TVS Showroom or connect to their official Facebook page.
Also, watch the Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI review video.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of TVS NTorq in Nepal?
Jagadamba Motors is the authorized distributor of TVS NTorq in Nepal.
Is TVS NTorq 125 BS6 available in Nepal?
Yes, TVS NTorq 125 BS6 is now officially available in Nepal.
What is the price of TVS NTorq BS6 in Nepal?
TVS NTorq 125 price in Nepal is Rs. 2.77 Lakhs for the FI BS6 variant.
What is the difference between NTorq FI and NTorq Race Edition in Nepal?
Both NTorq FI and NTorq Race Edition share visual similarities. However, NTorq FI sports a BS6-compliant FI engine for better performance and improved mileage.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…