Like we’ve said before, the competition to be the best scooter is an ongoing battle. Lately, brands have been trying more to appeal to the youths. This usually comes with a design enhancement, head-turning color scheme, and the most important of them all; boost in performance.
After much anticipation, TVS Nepal has officially launched the TVS NTorq 125 at NADA Auto Show. TVS NTorq 125 price in Nepal is Rs. 2,25,000. It is currently available for booking with a special attraction for the first 500 bookings.
TVS NTorq 125 Overview
NTorq 125 is powered by a 4-stroke, single cylinder, OHC engine with 124.79cc engine displacement. It can produce a max power of 9.4PS at 7500rpm and a max torque of 10.5Nm. The frame is high rigidity under bone rectangular tube type chassis. And the ground clearance is 155mm which is good enough for the streets of Kathmandu. Moving on to the suspension, the front suspension is telescopic, and the rear is gas filled hydraulic type coil spring shock absorber. Furthermore, it gets tubeless tires with disc brake only on the front tire.
At first glance, it might seem like just another generic scooters but NTorq isn’t all about the exterior design. It gets first of its kind, all digital 5-inch instrument cluster. There is so much information at your disposal. It is equipped with a temperature meter, fuel gauge, odometer, twin trip meter, and a clock. For performance, it also gets lap timer, and display both the top speed along with the average speed. The riders can toggle between various modes like Sports, Street, and Eco.
Still, we’re not finished with the features of the instrument cluster. NTorq has the capabilities to connect with your smartphone via Bluetooth. This opens a whole new section of features. Riders have navigation assist, call alert, last parked location assist, ride stats, and so much more. On top of all that, this is among the first scooter to get an engine kill switch and a hazard light.
TVS NTorq 125 comes in six different color variation: Yellow, White, Green, Red, Grey, and Blue.
TVS NTorq 125 Key Specifications
- Engine Displacement: 124.79 cc
- Maximum Power: 9.4PS @ 9700rpm
- Maximum Torque: 10.5Nm @ 5500rpm
- Mileage: 47kmpl
- Front Brake: 220mm Disc
- Rear Brake: 130mm Drum
- Wheels Type: Alloy wheels
- Fuel Tank: 5 liters
TVS NTorq 125 Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,24,900
NTorq 125 definitely grabs the attention with its edgy design, innovative features, and the amazing introductory price tag. It is equipped with the game-changing instrumental cluster that comes with a lot of exciting features. Predicting the overall success of the NTorq might be a little early, but it has a high hope of being a segment-leading scooter.
If the youths are bored with the traditional sports bike, TVS NTorq might be the just worth to stir the things up. It checks all the boxes to be a performance-oriented scooter that actually looks good. It is currently showcased at NADA Auto Show.
- Yamaha Ray ZR “Street Rally” Edition Launched for Rs. 2,08,900
- Vmoto T1.5 Electric Scooter Launched in Nepal at Rs. 1,15,000
- TVS Apache RR 310 With Dual Channel ABS Launched in Nepal
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 Officially Launched: Beautiful or Ugly?Finally! Suzuki decided to give Gixxer’s the much-needed redesign. Apparently, Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and…
- OnePlus 7 Open for Pre-Booking in Nepal: Affordable & Still Superb?Review of: Oneplus 7Price:Rs. 66,999Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On July 16, 2019Last modified:July 16, 2019Summary:But you…
- Sony Camera Super Deals – These Discounts Are Really HUGE!!!While Sony’s smartphones haven’t been able to make much space for themselves on the smartphone…