The UNICEF Innovation Fund will be making $100,000 equity-free investments to for-profit technology startups as early-stage finance. The companies should be involved in the use of drones and should be benefiting the humanity.
- UNICEF Innovative Fund is looking for companies that are working on open-source drone prototype or service.
- UNICEF also encourages companies working on open source, modular hardware that has a clear path to profit.
- The Fund provides seed funding, products, and technology development, business growth, networks and platforms and maximizes impact.
- The startup will also get exclusive access to UNICEF’s 6,500 m2 drone corridor with 500 meters above ground level located around Kasungu, Malawi.
- The company must be registered as a private company in a UNICEF program country;
- It should be working on open source technology solutions or willing to be open-source under the following licenses or their equivalent: BSD (software), CERN (hardware), or CC-BY (content);
- There must be an existing prototype of the solution with promising results from initial pilots;
- The solution should have the potential to positively impact the lives of children.
Application Deadline: July 22, 2018
Application Link: https://unicefinnovationfund.org/#/submit
More Details: http://unicefstories.org/vcfunddrones/
- Gokarneshwor Municipality Begins Drone Based Survey and Urban Planning
- Nepali-American Working on Building a Human Rescue Drone
- Home Ministry Plans to Use Drones For Surveillance Along Border
Vivo Y55 with Snapdragon 680 Launched in NepalVivo has launched the recently announced Vivo Y55 in Nepal. This is a 4G variant,…
Satellite Operator Kacific To Improve Broadband Internet Access in NepalKacific Broadband Satellites Group (Kacific), a satellite operator providing a high-speed broadband internet service, has…
Lectro Electric Cycles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is the complete price list for Lectro electric cycles in Nepal. Nimbus International Pvt.…