The UNICEF Innovation Fund will be making $100,000 equity-free investments to for-profit technology startups as early-stage finance. The companies should be involved in the use of drones and should be benefiting the humanity.
- UNICEF Innovative Fund is looking for companies that are working on open-source drone prototype or service.
- UNICEF also encourages companies working on open source, modular hardware that has a clear path to profit.
- The Fund provides seed funding, products, and technology development, business growth, networks and platforms and maximizes impact.
- The startup will also get exclusive access to UNICEF’s 6,500 m2 drone corridor with 500 meters above ground level located around Kasungu, Malawi.
- The company must be registered as a private company in a UNICEF program country;
- It should be working on open source technology solutions or willing to be open-source under the following licenses or their equivalent: BSD (software), CERN (hardware), or CC-BY (content);
- There must be an existing prototype of the solution with promising results from initial pilots;
- The solution should have the potential to positively impact the lives of children.
Application Deadline: July 22, 2018
Application Link: https://unicefinnovationfund.org/#/submit
More Details: http://unicefstories.org/vcfunddrones/
- Gokarneshwor Municipality Begins Drone Based Survey and Urban Planning
- Nepali-American Working on Building a Human Rescue Drone
- Home Ministry Plans to Use Drones For Surveillance Along Border
Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G with Dimensity 1080 to Launch Soon in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G is expected to launch in Nepal soon. The phone…
Gesits G1, Brand New Indonesian EV Brand, Launched in NepalHighlights Gesits G1 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 3.50 Lakhs to Rs. 4.10 Lakhs.…
3-Day Crossmandu Championship 2023 Conducted Successfully!The 3-Day Crossmandu National Championship 2023 finally came to an end on Saturday! The highly…