The UNICEF Innovation Fund will be making $100,000 equity-free investments to for-profit technology startups as early-stage finance. The companies should be involved in the use of drones and should be benefiting the humanity.
- UNICEF Innovative Fund is looking for companies that are working on open-source drone prototype or service.
- UNICEF also encourages companies working on open source, modular hardware that has a clear path to profit.
- The Fund provides seed funding, products, and technology development, business growth, networks and platforms and maximizes impact.
- The startup will also get exclusive access to UNICEF’s 6,500 m2 drone corridor with 500 meters above ground level located around Kasungu, Malawi.
- The company must be registered as a private company in a UNICEF program country;
- It should be working on open source technology solutions or willing to be open-source under the following licenses or their equivalent: BSD (software), CERN (hardware), or CC-BY (content);
- There must be an existing prototype of the solution with promising results from initial pilots;
- The solution should have the potential to positively impact the lives of children.
Application Deadline: July 22, 2018
Application Link: https://unicefinnovationfund.org/#/submit
More Details: http://unicefstories.org/vcfunddrones/
- Gokarneshwor Municipality Begins Drone Based Survey and Urban Planning
- Nepali-American Working on Building a Human Rescue Drone
- Home Ministry Plans to Use Drones For Surveillance Along Border
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…