Ford Figo Automatic is now available in Nepal.
Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Ford vehicles in Nepal, has announced the newest entry of its popular hatchback.
Figo Automatic will expand the current Figo portfolio. Moreover, it will allow customers to select from more premium options.
As for the pricing, Ford Figo AT price in Nepal starts at Rs. 34.99 Lakhs to 36.99 Lakh. Like the Figo MT, it is also available in Titanium and Titanium Plus variants.
With that said, let’s take a quick look at the all-new Ford Figo A/T in Nepal along with its key specifications.
Ford Figo Specifications
- Engine: 1.2L Ti-VCT Petrol Engine
- Emission Standards: BS6
- Displacement: 1194cc
- Dimension: 3941 x 1704 x 1525 mm
- Wheelbase: 2490 mm
- Max Power: 96 PS @ 6500 rpm
- Max Torque: 119 Nm Nm @ 4250 rpm
- 5-Speed MT
- 6-Speed AT
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: n/a
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 42 liters
- Mileage: 16 -18 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 195/55 R15 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 195/55 R15 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: ABS, EBD, ESP
- Suspension Setup: Independent MacPherson and Twist Beam
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 421 liters
- Ground Clearance: 174 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1081-1094 kg
- Colors: White, Red, Silver, Gold, and Grey
Ford Figo Price in Nepal: Rs. 30,99,000 – Rs. 36,99,000
Ford Figo Overview
Ford Figo sports the same styling as it did before, getting an energetic design to complete its sporty stance.
On the front, it comes with a sporty cellular grille along with chromed front bumper. Moreover, the large front headlamps successfully give off an energetic feel.
Moving to the side profile, it is kept relatively simple.
While there are few lines and creases on the side, most changes are kept at a minimum.
Finally, the rear section comes with an integrated spoiler, sporty rear bumper, and large rear lights.
Additionally, Ford Figo is available in five different colors: White, Red, Silver, Gold, and Grey.
Ford Figo is powered by a 1.2L Ti-VCT Petrol Engine. It can generate a max power of 96PS at 6500rpm and a max torque of 119Nm at 4250rpm. Moreover, it is mated to a 6-speed Automatic Transmission (also available in 5-speed Manual).
Like all the latest four-wheeler launches, Figo comes equipped with a BS6-compliant engine.
Additionally, it will deliver superior power with an impressive fuel economy of 20.4km/l.
Here is a quick highlight of new features in the all-new Ford Figo Automatic.
Ford Figo Feature Highlights
- 1.2L Ti-VCT Petrol Engine
- BSVI-Compliant Engine
- Aerodynamic Hatchback Styling with Chrome Finish
- Sporty Cellular Grille
- Stylish Interiors
- 7-inch Infotainment System with Navigation
- Rain-Sensing Wipers
- Automatic Halogen Headlamps
- Rear Washer + Wiper
- Stylish R15 Alloy Wheels
- Six Airbags
- ABS + EBD + ESP
- Traction Control
- Rear View Camera
Ford Figo Price in Nepal and Availability
Ford Figo price in Nepal starts at Rs. 30.99 Lakhs to Rs. 36.99 Lakhs. It is available in three different variants in total: 2 Automatic and 1 Manual.
Except for a few new changes, Figo continues to sport the same DNA that made it so popular.
|Ford Car||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|Ford Figo||MT – Titanium||Rs. 3099000|
|Ford Figo||AT – Titanium||Rs. 3499000|
|Ford Figo||AT – Titanium+||Rs. 3699000|
Ford Figo rivals Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, Volkswagen Polo, Tata Tiago, and Hyundai i20.
Compared to the competition, Figo lacks few modern features (like Projector Headlamp, LED DRL) that might hinder its overall appeal.
Nonetheless, Ford Figo still continues to be a popular hatchback in its segment.
In the meantime, you can watch our full review of the Proton Saga in Nepali.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of Ford Figo in Nepal?
Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributor of Ford Figo in Nepal.
What is the price of a Ford Figo in Nepal?
Ford Figo price in Nepal starts at Rs. 30.99 Lakhs to Rs. 36.99 Lakhs. It is available in three variants.
Is Ford Figo BS6 in Nepal?
Yes, Ford Figo BS6 comes with a BS6-compliant engine.
Which is the latest Ford Figo in Nepal?
Ford Figo AT is the latest Ford Figo in Nepal.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…
- Bikes-Scooters Prices to Increase from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 50,000 as Govt Raises Tax DutyNepal Government has brought forth a new budget for the fiscal year 2021/22. It comes…