According to the Australian ambassador to Nepal, Peter Budd, Australia is eager to invest in the energy sector of Nepal.
Minister of Energy, Water Resources and Irrigation Barshaman Pun brought the matter in a meeting with the ambassador. According to Pun, the government has plans to generate 10000-15000 MW of electricity from Nepal’s resources, which needs technical and financial support from Australia.
A 12-point agreement has already been signed between the Managing Director of Electricity Production Company under the Energy Ministry and Australian Development Cooperation, that is an agreement for technical support.
- NEA Nepal, CEA India Agree to Start Energy Banking by Next Fiscal Year
- Nepal’s First Large-Scale Solar Project Construction Begins
- Siemens Selected by NEA to Enhance Capacity of Load Dispatch Center
- Ncell Introduces “Wirefree+” Service: Here’s Everything We Know So Far!With internet usage at an all-time high, Ncell is bringing a new service called Ncell…
- Samsung Drops the Price of Galaxy Tab A 10.1 and 3 Other Smartphones in NepalRecently, Samsung hiked prices on some of the smartphones due to inflation and other consequences…
- iPhone SE (2020) Available for Pre-booking in Nepal – Price Starts at Rs. 73,000iPhone SE 2020 is a sequel to the first iPhone SE which was launched in…