According to the Australian ambassador to Nepal, Peter Budd, Australia is eager to invest in the energy sector of Nepal.
Minister of Energy, Water Resources and Irrigation Barshaman Pun brought the matter in a meeting with the ambassador. According to Pun, the government has plans to generate 10000-15000 MW of electricity from Nepal’s resources, which needs technical and financial support from Australia.
A 12-point agreement has already been signed between the Managing Director of Electricity Production Company under the Energy Ministry and Australian Development Cooperation, that is an agreement for technical support.
- NEA Nepal, CEA India Agree to Start Energy Banking by Next Fiscal Year
- Nepal’s First Large-Scale Solar Project Construction Begins
- Siemens Selected by NEA to Enhance Capacity of Load Dispatch Center
- EXCLUSIVE: Realme 5i to Officially Launch in Nepal on January 22With the end of 2019, a lot of companies won some battles but lost the…
- Oppo A9 2020 Review: Good Design and Battery Life, Average PerformanceOppo A9 2020 is a brand new phone from Oppo. Oppo A5 2020 and Oppo…
- Recharge Yourselves with Reecharger’s Big Sale 2020Reecharger, an e-commerce platform from Nepal is gearing up to celebrate it’s first 2020 Sale…