The construction work on Nepal’s largest solar project of capacity 25 MW has begun, reports PV-Tech. The foundation stone was laid last week at Devighat in Nuwakot by Minister for Energy, Water Resources and Irrigation, Barsha Man Pun.
The government has plans to complete the project in a year.
Why it matters:
- Once the project is completed it will be the largest solar project in the country.
- However, since it is the first time Nepal is working on a large-scale solar project, it might lack experienced manpower for the project.
One more thing:
- Nepal’s largest wind-solar hybrid power system started working last December in the Hariharpurgadi village of Sindhuli district.
- The system can produce 110 units of energy per day.
- China’s Aid in Solar Power to Help Illuminate Nepali Government Headquarters
- Solar Panel Powers Pump that Brings Water Daily to Quake-hit Households
- Solar Energy Promoter From Nepal Wins USD 100,000 Grant
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…