The construction work on Nepal’s largest solar project of capacity 25 MW has begun, reports PV-Tech. The foundation stone was laid last week at Devighat in Nuwakot by Minister for Energy, Water Resources and Irrigation, Barsha Man Pun.
The government has plans to complete the project in a year.
Why it matters:
- Once the project is completed it will be the largest solar project in the country.
- However, since it is the first time Nepal is working on a large-scale solar project, it might lack experienced manpower for the project.
One more thing:
- Nepal’s largest wind-solar hybrid power system started working last December in the Hariharpurgadi village of Sindhuli district.
- The system can produce 110 units of energy per day.
- China’s Aid in Solar Power to Help Illuminate Nepali Government Headquarters
- Solar Panel Powers Pump that Brings Water Daily to Quake-hit Households
- Solar Energy Promoter From Nepal Wins USD 100,000 Grant
- TVS Scooter Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsTVS Scooter is one of the popular scooter brands in Nepal. The scooter ranges from…
- KTM Duke 200 BS6 Pre-Booking Opens in Nepal: What’s New in BS6 Version?KTM Bikes with BS6 compliant engines are coming to Nepal! After months of anticipation, KTM…
- Entry Level Realme C11 with Helio G35 to Launch Soon in NepalRealme recently launched phones like Realme 6 and Realme 6i. And now they are going…