The construction work on Nepal’s largest solar project of capacity 25 MW has begun, reports PV-Tech. The foundation stone was laid last week at Devighat in Nuwakot by Minister for Energy, Water Resources and Irrigation, Barsha Man Pun.
The government has plans to complete the project in a year.
Why it matters:
- Once the project is completed it will be the largest solar project in the country.
- However, since it is the first time Nepal is working on a large-scale solar project, it might lack experienced manpower for the project.
One more thing:
- Nepal’s largest wind-solar hybrid power system started working last December in the Hariharpurgadi village of Sindhuli district.
- The system can produce 110 units of energy per day.
- China’s Aid in Solar Power to Help Illuminate Nepali Government Headquarters
- Solar Panel Powers Pump that Brings Water Daily to Quake-hit Households
- Solar Energy Promoter From Nepal Wins USD 100,000 Grant
Nagarik App, Nepal Government’s Initiation to Digitize Public ServicesNagarik app, which crossed 300 thousand downloads in just less than a week of its…
Jawa Classic Review: Almost Perfect!After months of anticipation, Jawa Motorcycles finally made its debut in Nepal. Despite the overwhelming…
Foton Tunland E Review: Perfectly Balanced!Pros Muscular Design with Aggressive Stance Powerful Performance for the Price Affordable Pricing for a…
Super Soco Electric Scooters Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsSuper Soco electric scooters are now officially available in Nepal. D-Lifestyle, the authorized distributor of…