Siemens released a statement that it has been selected by Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) for a project.
- Siemens Ltd. is an Indian subsidiary of German multinational engineering and electronics conglomerate Siemens.
- The company has been awarded a contract to upgrade the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition/Energy Management System (SCADA/EMS) at the Load Dispatch Center (LDC) in Kathmandu.
- NEA is planning to replace the 15-year-old SCADA/EMS with a state-of-the art system that will enhance the capacity of the LDC.
- The project is funded by German government-owned development bank.
- NEA has Discredited All Rumors About Continuing Load-shedding
- NEA to Produce 800MW Power in the Next 18 Months
- NEA Starts Surveys to Increase Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- How to Easily Send Email to Undisclosed Recipients in GmailWant to send an email to undisclosed recipients in Gmail? We’ll get to that later,…
- 10 Best Apps to Gain Weight for a Healthier LifestyleDo you find it hard to gain weight? You want to build muscle, be healthier,…
- IDP Launches Study Abroad App: Connecting Students and UniversitiesStuck at home, we can’t wait to get out of the house once it’s safe…