Siemens released a statement that it has been selected by Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) for a project.
- Siemens Ltd. is an Indian subsidiary of German multinational engineering and electronics conglomerate Siemens.
- The company has been awarded a contract to upgrade the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition/Energy Management System (SCADA/EMS) at the Load Dispatch Center (LDC) in Kathmandu.
- NEA is planning to replace the 15-year-old SCADA/EMS with a state-of-the art system that will enhance the capacity of the LDC.
- The project is funded by German government-owned development bank.
- NEA has Discredited All Rumors About Continuing Load-shedding
- NEA to Produce 800MW Power in the Next 18 Months
- NEA Starts Surveys to Increase Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- All New Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 to Launch in Nepal Soon!Samsung unveiled the new Galaxy Watch 3 along with Note 20 series recently. While Samsung…
- Mi Powerbank 2i Launched in Nepal, Price Starts at Rs. 1,899Mi Nepal has launched Mi Powerbank 2i in Nepal. This is the 3rd surprise product…
- Xiaomi has Finally Launched “Redmi Note 9 Pro Max” in Nepal: A Huge Step Up?Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 9 Pro in Nepal back in June along with Redmi…