Siemens released a statement that it has been selected by Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) for a project.
- Siemens Ltd. is an Indian subsidiary of German multinational engineering and electronics conglomerate Siemens.
- The company has been awarded a contract to upgrade the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition/Energy Management System (SCADA/EMS) at the Load Dispatch Center (LDC) in Kathmandu.
- NEA is planning to replace the 15-year-old SCADA/EMS with a state-of-the art system that will enhance the capacity of the LDC.
- The project is funded by German government-owned development bank.
- NEA has Discredited All Rumors About Continuing Load-shedding
- NEA to Produce 800MW Power in the Next 18 Months
- NEA Starts Surveys to Increase Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Oppo Teases the Launch of Oppo F21 Pro in NepalSmartphone brand Oppo is set to launch the Oppo F21 Pro, its latest F series…
GWM Wingle 5 Launches in Nepal: Pickup Truck Build for Real World!GWM Wingle 5 is now available in Nepal. VG Impex Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
Narzo 50A Prime with Unisoc Tiger T612 and FHD Display Launched in NepalRealme Nepal has launched the Realme Narzo 50A Prime in Nepal. The Realme Narzo 50A…