Generation Next Communications (Genxt Nepal), the authorized distributor of Apple products in Nepal, recently started taking pre-orders for iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro. And, now Genxt Nepal has officilay launched the iPhone 12 Pro Max in Nepal as well.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max price in Nepal is Rs. 1,85,990 (128GB), Rs. 2,02,990 (256GB), and Rs. 2,35,990 (512GB). It is now available via authorized resellers.
So, let’s see what the new iPhone 12 Pro Max has to offer.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Specifications
- Body: 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.4 mm, 228 g, Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)
- Display: 6.7‑inchSuper Retina XDR OLED, 1284 x 2778 pixels, HDR10, 800 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak), Dolby Vision
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Chipset: Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Memory: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, NVMe
- OS: iOS 14
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1.7µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
- Front Camera: 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6″
- Battery: Li-Ion 3687 mAh, non-removable (14.13 Wh), Fast charging 20W, 50% in 30 min (advertised), 15W MagSafe Wireless Charger (No charger included in the box)
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Misc: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Colors: Silver, Graphite, Gold, Pacific Blue
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,85,990 (128GB) / Rs. 2,02,990 (256GB) / Rs. 2,35,990 (512GB)
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Overview
The form factor of the iPhone 12 Pro Max is nearly the same as the older iPhone 11 Pro Max. The new Pro Max has a more squared-off design. It is made of durable stainless steel material and is available in 4 colors: Pacific Blue, Graphite Gold, and Silver.
These new iPhones also come with “Ceramic Shield” technology which Apple says offers glass that’s tougher than any other smartphone display with 4 times better drop performance than the older iPhones.
iPhone 12 Pro Max comes with an IP68 rating to withstand water submersion up to 6 meters for up to 30 minutes, and are protected against everyday spills, including coffee and soda.
The design of the camera module remains the same but with an extra lidar sensor and on the front it still has the same design as the older model.
iPhone 12 Pro Max gets a larger 6.7-inch display compared to the iPhone 11 Pro Max’s 6.5 inches. It’s a Super Retina XDR display with systemwide color management for industry-leading color accuracy.
It has a screen resolution of 1284 x 2778 pixels and features nearly 3.5 million pixels for a remarkable, true-to-life viewing experience. The display panel supports HDR10 and has 1200 nits peak brightness.
iPhone 12 Pro Max has a triple camera with an extra lidar sensor. It has a 12MP f/1.6 wide main sensor, a 12MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 12MP f/2.2 telephoto lens.
The main sensor has a faster f/1.6 aperture and boasts a 47 percent larger sensor with 1.7μm pixels for a massive 87 percent improvement in low-light conditions.
It also includes the expansive Ultra-Wide camera and a 65 mm focal length Telephoto camera for increased flexibility with closer shots and tighter crops. Combined, this system offers a 5x optical zoom range.
iPhone 12 Pro also features a LiDAR Scanner on the back. Enables object and room scanning, AR features, and more. The LiDAR Scanner also contributes to low-light autofocus and improving capture time.
Apple has brought improvement to its night mode and is now extended to the TrueDepth and Ultrawide sensors. They have a new HDR system with Smart HDR 3 which is supposed to provide more true-to-life images, even in complex scenes. Plus, they have brought the Night mode Time-lapse feature for better time-lapse at night time.
The new iPhone 12 Pro Max will also be able to shot in HDR video, a first for the iPhone including support for shooting directly in Dolby Visions HDR.
iPhone 12 Pro Max comes with the all-new A14 Bionic chipset. A14 Bionic is the first chip in the smartphone industry built on a 5-nanometer process.
Apple claims that the A14 Bionic is 50 percent faster compared to the competing smartphones allowing console-quality gaming experiences, powerful computational photography, and more while delivering great battery life.
A14 Bionic features a 16-core Neural Engine — for an 80 percent increase in performance — that is capable of completing 11 trillion operations per second, enabling improved performance on even the most intense ML models.
iPhone 12 Pro Max will come in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage variants.
Battery and MagSafe
iPhone 12 Pro Max has a 3687 mAh battery. Apple mentions that it can last up to 20 hours of video playback, or 12 hours of streaming, or 80 hours of audio playback.
It still uses a lightning connector and supports fast charging (Up to 50% charge in around 30 minutes with a 20W adapter or higher that is sold separately. You only get a USB-C to a lightning cable in the box as Apple has ditched the charger for reducing carbon emissions.
It supports wireless charging up to 7.5W but supports faster 15W charging with MagSafe wireless charging.
Apple has brought back its MagSafe branding and has brought along a new feature in which magnets alight themselves perfectly every time for faster wireless charging. You can get various MagSafe accessories like a case and wallets.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Price in Nepal and Availablity
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max price in Nepal starts at Rs. 1,85,990 and it is now available via authorized retail stores. Genxt Nepal is also providing 1 year of insurance and 1 year of warranty on the phones.
|Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max||Price in Nepal|
iPhone 12 Pro Max is an update on the 11 Pro Max and a good one at that. Without any changes in the price, they have made updates in each category and have also introduced 5G for the first time on an iPhone.
They have brought some meaningful updates to the table with their camera, improved night mode, HDR 3, and a LIDAR sensor. But, they have omitted a charger for reducing the carbon footprint. However, if you don’t have a charger where do you from it? from Apple, Right?
Also, it’s the A14 Bionic chipset is the first 5nm mobile chip and is the most powerful chipset right now. But they have skipped a high refresh rate display. So, it won’t feel as fast as the high refresh rate Android even with its A14 Bionic.
So, what do you think about the price of the Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max in Nepal? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra review in Nepali.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…
- Bikes-Scooters Prices to Increase from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 50,000 as Govt Raises Tax DutyNepal Government has brought forth a new budget for the fiscal year 2021/22. It comes…