The 2020 Renault Kwid RXT (O) is available in Nepal.
Advanced Automobiles Pvt. LTD., the authorized distributors of Renault vehicles in Nepal, announced the launch of the 2020 Renault Kwid a few weeks ago. Interestingly, Renault Nepal is moving ahead with its plans to bring the Kwid Climber variant in Nepal as well.
“Customers can already buy the New Renault Kwid RXT (O) through respective Renault showrooms. We currently have two top-end variants RXT (O) manual and automatic at hand. But we are on process to bring RXT (O) Climber variant as well.”, says a Renault Nepal Representative.
We were expecting the 2019 Renault Kwid Facelift to make its entry into the Nepali territory. However, Renault Nepal is ditching the 2019 model for the 2020 model.
Like the current Renault Kwid models, the 2020 Kwid will be available in both Manual and Automatic Transmission option.
So, the new 2020 Renault Kwid comes with all the new designs and features packed along with a new BSVI-compliant engine. Interestingly, it will be available in three variants: RXT (O), Climber RXT (O), and RXT (O) AMT.
Moreover, Renault Nepal has officially revealed details on the pricing, but the company is still unsure on the launch date.
With that said, let’s take a quick look at everything new in the 2020 Renault Kwid RXT(O) BS6!
2020 Renault Kwid Petrol Specifications
- Engine: 1.0L Petrol Engine
- Displacement: 999cc
- Dimension: 3731 x 1579 x 1474 mm
- Wheelbase: 2422 mm
- Max Power: 67 bhp @ 5500 rpm
- Max Torque: 138 Nm @ 4250 rpm
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual / Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: 135 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 28 liters
- Mileage: 23.01 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 165/70 R14– Disc
- Rear Tyre: 165/70 R14 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: Dual Airbags, ABS, EBD
- Suspension Setup: McPherson Strut and Twist Beam with Coil Springs
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 279 liters
- Ground Clearance: 184 mm
- Kerb Weight: 775 kg
- Colors: Electric Blue, Red, Silver, Zanskar Blue, Bronze, and White
2020 Renault Kwid Price in Nepal: Rs. 24,99,000 (RXT-O) / Rs. 25,99,000 (Climber RXT-O) / Rs. 26,49,000 (RXT-O AMT)
2020 Renault Kwid BS6 Overview
The overall design resonates with the 2019 Facelift version.
On the front, Renault Kwid gets a new horizontal headlamp, new LED DRLs, large central air dam with underbody cladding. Plus, the all-new 14-inch multi-spoke wheels look amazing!
At the rear, it gets a redesigned sculpted bumper, new taillamps with C-shaped LED light guides, and vertical reflectors.
The new design resembles something we have seen in Tata Harrier, Hyundai Kona, and Hyundai Venue. All in all, the design gives off a more premium SUV feel, which was lacking with its competition like Suzuki S-Presso.
2020 Renault Kwid gets a BS6-compliant engine.
It is powered by a 1.0L Petrol engine which can generate a max power of 67BHP at 5500rpm and max torque of 91Nm at 4250rpm.
Moreover, it will be mated to either a 5-speed manual or automatic transmission.
The performance figures remain unchanged when compared with the BS4 engine.
A fresh new model is bound to get dozens of new features! So, here’s the list of 2020 Renault Kwid BS6 features in Nepal.
- Dual Air Bags
- Anti-Lock Braking System with EBD & Brake Assist
- Four Power Windows
- LED Digital Instrument Cluster
- 8-inch Infotainment with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Sport Steering Wheel
- Rear Parking Sensor
- Reverse Parking Camera
- Higher Ground Clearance
Sure enough, these are just key features. There will be more, which we will see at the official launch.
2020 Renault Kwid Price in Nepal and Availability
Renault is synonymous with affordability without compromise in quality. I think the 2020 Renault Kwid BS6 is a prime example of that.
Just design gives off the next-level vibe which is very rare to see in this segment at this price point.
Talking about the pricing, the 2020 Renault Kwid BS6 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 24.99 Lakhs to Rs. 26.49 Lakhs.
For reference, Suzuki S-Presso starts at a similar price range, with the same experience on offer. However, the design comparison shows a drastic difference between the two.
This is where Renault Kwid showcases its true value!
Renault Kwid Climber goes well beyond expectations, offering so much for the price. Now that it is arriving in Nepal, I recommend everyone to go for that variant.
Finally, we can talk about the launch date.
The official launch date isn’t fixed yet. However, Renault Kwid Climber 2020 is expected to arrive within the next few months, two to three months at best.
We’ll be sure to report more when that day comes!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are the authorized distributors of Renault vehicles in Nepal?
Advanced Automobiles Pvt. LTD. is the authorized distributors of Renault vehicles in Nepal
Which is better? Renault Kwid vs Suzuki S Presso?
Both Renault Kwid and Suzuki S-Presso starts at a similar price range, with the same experience on offer. However, the design comparison shows a drastic difference between the two. This is where Renault Kwid showcases its true value!
Which model of Renault Kwid is best?
Renault Kwid Climber is the best Kwid model. It is expected to arrive in Nepal soon.
Is the Renault Kwid a good car?
Renault Kwid offers a compact SUV which matches everyday affordability without compromise in quality.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…
- Jawa 42 Launched in Nepal: Classic Jawa in a Modern Avatar!Jawa 42 is now available in Nepal. Agni MotoInc Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of…