ZTE will soon launch the ZTE Blade A51 in Nepal along with the Blade A71.
ZTE Nepal has been teasing the launch of Blade A51 in Nepal. So, we expect it to launch in a few weeks.
It is an entry-level phone from ZTE with an HD+ screen, 3200mAh battery, and dual cameras. Let’s check it out!
ZTE Blade A51 Specifications
- Body: 165.2 x 75.2 x 8.2 mm, 173.7g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.1 inches IPS LCD, 720 x 1520 Pixels
- Chipset: Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9863A
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 CPU and 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8322
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage
- OS: Android 11 Go
- Rear Camera: 13MP
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3200 mAh Battery, 5W charging
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Misc: Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- Colors: Black, Green, Blue
ZTE Blade A51 Price in Nepal: TBD
ZTE Blade A51 Overview
ZTE Blade A51 looks similar to the Blade A71. The rear panel is made out of polycarbonate and it uses a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor instead of a side-mounted.
Also, there’s a dual-camera module on the rear of the phone.
On the front, it has a teardrop notch display just like the Blade A71. The phone comes in three colors: Black, Blue, and Green.
A51 has a 6.1-inch Full View HD+ screen with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels.
The display has an aspect ratio of 18:9 and claimed screen-to-body ratio of 81.2%.
Inside, it is powered by a Unisoc SC9863A chipset paired with either 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.
The Unisoc SC9863A is a 28nm chipset with two A55 cores clocked at 1.6GHz and six A55 cores clocked at 1.2GHz. For GPU, it gets the PowerVR GE8322.
The same chipset is used on phones like Realme C11 2021.
ZTE Blade A51 has a dual-camera setup on the rear with a 13MP main sensor and an additional 2MP sensor.
On the front, it has a 5MP sensor for selfies. It can capture up to 1080p 30fps videos from the rear camera.
Blade A51 has a smaller 3200mAh battery compared to Blade A71’s 4000mAh battery. Also, it only uses 5W charging.
Furthermore, it runs on Android 11 GO.
ZTE Blade A51 Price in Nepal and Availability
According to our sources, ZTE Blade A51 will arrive in Nepal in 2 to 3 weeks. It will come in a single 2/32GB variant.
Blade A51 is an entry-level phone with a decent display. But, it is using a Unisoc chipset which is not really the best in terms of efficiency.
However, it could turn out to be a decent budget phone if priced right.
What do you think about the ZTE Blade A51? Let us know in the comments!
Meanwhile, you can watch our review of the Samsung Galaxy A52.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Confirmed: Yamaha MT 15 BS6 is Finally Launching in Nepal!Yamaha MT-15 BS6 is headed for Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the authorized distributor of Yamaha motorcycles…
- Infinix Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsInfinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker that focuses on making budget phones. Infinix mobiles…
- Samsung Dashain Tihar Offer 2078: up to 35% Discount on Samsung ProductsSamsung, Nepal’s leading consumer electronics brand is giving up to 35% discount on their products…