ZTE is set to make comeback with ZTE Blade A71 in Nepal.
They have been teasing the launch of the upcoming phones and one of them is ZTE Blade A71.
It is a budget phone from ZTE with an HD+ screen, 4000mAh battery, and triple cameras. Let’s check it out!
ZTE Blade A71 Specifications
- Body: 164.7 x 77.4 x 8.2 mm, 182g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.52 inches IPS LCD, 720 x 1560 Pixels
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 64GB storage, 3GB/4GB RAM
- OS: Android 11
- Rear Camera: 16MP (wide), f/1.8
- 8MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- 2MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh Battery
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Misc: Fingerprint, acceleration, gyro, proximity
- Colors: Blue, Grey, Green
ZTE Blade A71 Price in Nepal: TBD
ZTE Blade A71 Overview
ZTE Blade A71 is a budget phone with a polycarbonate build. It has a textured finish on the back and the rear also houses a triple camera module.
On the front, it has a teardrop notch display and the fingerprint sensor is side-mounted. The phone comes in three colors: Grey, Blue, and Green.
A71 comes with a 6.52-inch Full View HD+ screen with a screen resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels.
The display has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and claimed screen-to-body ratio of 90.5%.
Inside, it is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset paired with either 3/4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
Mediatek Helio P22 is a 12 nm chipset that includes an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
ZTE Blade A71 has a triple camera setup on the rear with a 16MP main sensor, 8MP ultrawide angle sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor.
On the front, it has an 8MP sensor for selfies. It can capture up to 1080p 30fps videos from both rear and front cameras.
Blade A71 is packed with a 4000mAh battery and standard 10W charging.
Furthermore, it runs on Android 11.
ZTE Blade A71 Price in Nepal and Availability
According to our sources, ZTE Blade A71 will arrive in Nepal in 2 to 3 weeks. It will come in two variants: 3/64GB and 4/64GB.
Blade A71 is a budget phone that doesn’t have the most exciting spec sheet. Helio P22 is not a powerful chipset and it is using an HD+ screen. However, its triple camera setup looks decent.
They will need to price this device aggressively to compete in the budget segment.
What do you think about the ZTE Blade A71? Let us know in the comments!
Meanwhile, you can watch our review of the Samsung Galaxy A52.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Ford Figo Automatic Launched: Two New Variants Enter Nepal!Ford Figo Automatic is now available in Nepal. Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
- Poco X3 Pro Review: Awesome Gaming Performance on BudgetPros 120Hz IPS Display Awesome Performance Good Battery 33W Fast Charging Cons Thick for a…
- NIU UQim Electric Moped Launched in NepalNIU UQim is the latest NIU scooter launched for the Nepali market. Eco Infinity Pvt.…