Lately, motorbike brands have started to pay more attention towards performance-oriented scooters, exploring the yet unexplored market. These scooters are unique, bold, and stylish compared to their predecessors. Aprilia SR 125, Yamaha Ray Z, and Honda Dio are just a few examples. In line with the trend, Yamaha Nepal has introduced a new “Street Rally Edition” to its Ray series. These come with a fresh look which is inspired from globally reputed models of Yamaha. Yamaha Ray ZR Street Edition price in Nepal is Rs. 2,08,900.
Yamaha Ray ZR Overview
Ray ZR is powered by a 4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC engine with 113cc engine displacement. The BLUE CORE engine provides continuously variable transmission (CVT) for smooth initial acceleration and pickup. It features a lightweight body, an engine with high combustion efficiency to offer the best fuel mileage up to 66 kmpl. Furthermore, it is accompanied by 21-liters under seat storage, a newly designed digital instrument cluster with excellent readability, and tubeless tires.
That’s not all, some design elements have been revamped to achieve that sportier look. It takes the new Wind Style front design that also serves as the wind deflectors. The scooter also adds the new “Knuckle Guard” and movable front fender for more practical use.
It comes in two different color variations: Racing Blue and Rally Red.
Yamaha RAY ZR Street Edition Key Specifications
- Engine: Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 2-Valve, SOHC
- Displacement: 113cc
- Mileage: 66 kmpl
- Transmission: CVT
- Max Power: 7.1 PS at 7500 RPM
- Max Torque: 8.1 NM at 5000 RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5 L
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm
- Kerb Weight: 103 kg (Disc)
Yamaha RAY ZR Street Edition Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,08,900
Yamaha Ray ZR brings in few improvements with the “Street Rally” edition. Features like knuckle guard and new improved design are welcoming changes. Especially, the digital instrument cluster was long overdue. Plus, the design looks aggressive and sporty which is most commonly found in motorcycles. Despite this, the overall “core” engine still remains the same. But that is not a bad thing!
It’s a scooter that everyone loves, in a new coat of paint. However, you can’t still ignore how much the design looks like a Honda Dio. Catch the all-new Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally Edition and much more at ongoing NADA Auto Show 2018! Hurry up before the time runs out!
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Sony WH-1000XM4 ANC Headphone Launched in NepalNepal Hima Trade Link, the official distributor of Sony in Nepal has launched Sony WH1000XM4…
- Huawei Y8p with OLED Display and 48MP Camera Launched in NepalAfter a quiet launch of the Huawei P40 Pro, Huawei has launched Huawei Y8p in…
- Coolpad Cool X with 7.12 inch Display and 6000 mAh Battery Launched in NepalCoolpad is back in Nepal and they have been pretty busy with new smartphone launches.…