Pooja International, the authorized distributors of Volkswagen vehicles for Nepal, has launched the all-new Polo (1.0). It comes with fully loaded features and newer engine at an affordable price. The new variant has everything that its predecessor lacked. Volkswagen Polo 1.0 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 26.5 Lakhs. However, the first 100 customers can grab it for just Rs. 25.5 Lakhs for a limited time.
Volkswagen Polo Overview
Polo 1.0 is powered by 999cc 1.0L MPI Petrol Engine that claims to be “Refined and Silent”. It produces max power of 76BHP at 6200 and max torque of 95Nm at 4300rpm. It is 5-speed manual transmission with a top speed of 165kmph. Among the new improvements, the fuel economy is excellent at 18.78kmpl with the decent sized 45-liter fuel tank.
Talking about the features, it comes with ABS, dual airbags, rear-view camera, keyless entry, AC, and feature-rich infotainment system. But the top variant comes with extra features like automatic climate control, rear AC vents, leather-wrapped steering, auto dimming mirror and much more. Moreover, the top variant also comes with an improvement in both engine and performance. But the overall price becomes drastically more premium.
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 Trendline Key Specifications
- Engine: 1.0L MPI Petrol Engine
- Displacement: 999cc
- Mileage: 78 kmpl
- Transmission: 5-speed Manual
- Max Power: 76BHP at 6200 RPM
- Max Torque: 95NM at 4300 RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 44 liters
- Ground Clearance: 165mm
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Kerb Weight: 1030kg
Volkswagen Polo Trendline Price in Nepal (Base Variant): Rs. 26,50,000
- Volkswagen Polo Comfortline Price in Nepal (999cc, Manual): Rs. 29,95,000
- Volkswagen Polo Comfortline Price in Nepal (1198cc, Manual): Rs. 32,95,000
- Volkswagen Polo Highline Price in Nepal (999cc, Manual): Rs. 33,95,000
- Volkswagen Polo GT TSI Price in Nepal (1198cc, Automatic): Rs. 33,95,000
- Volkswagen Polo Highline Price in Nepal (1198cc, Manual): Rs. 35,95,000
- Volkswagen Polo Highline Price in Nepal (1598cc, Manual): Rs. 36,95,000
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 isn’t the most exciting car revamp. While the new petrol variant brings exciting features to the table, it still lacks the true engine performance. It suffers from a slight delay during acceleration and the engine takes its sweet time to get moving. While cars from Maruti and Hyundai offer excellent performance with far more features, they come nowhere near the Volkswagen’s built quality. Still, there are hints of several cost cuttings to make it more affordable.
Volkswagen does try to reinvent the classic Polo for the growing automobile market. However, it fails to bring out anything new to the table. Yet, with the price of Rs. 26.5 Lakhs, Polo 1.0 is still a good long-term deal especially when you consider the low maintenance cost.
- New Skoda Rapid Onyx Edition Launched in Nepal for Rs 48.45 LakhsReview of: Skoda Rapid Onyx Price:Rs. 48,45,000Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26,…
- Renault Triber To Be Unveiled at NADA Auto Show 2019!Review of: Renault TriberPrice:TBDReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26, 2019Summary:Yes! Renault Triber…
- Realme C2 Launches Exclusively in Daraz Mobile Week!Review of: Realme C2Price:Rs. 14,290Reviewed by: Nishan Rating:4On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26, 2019Summary:Realme C2…